2 NBA Playoffs 15 UNIT BOMBS******

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
    I imagine if i had a boat and had parties on it i may have photos....but i doubt if i would pose in front of it...but we all have moments of weakness.....But knowing chuck this was a calculated ploy and when someone called bullshit he got embarrassed and pulled it off.....Who knows......I would like to have seen the boat....

Tony, i dont have time for him. I dont really care. I dont follow his plays, and the fact that i am discussing him right now is ridiculous.

Who knows what motivates people on an internet chat site, there is so much room for misunderstandings and other shit who really knows what anyone is.

I dont hate him or anything, i just dont understand him. I have wasted enough time on him. I wont go there anymore, time for the ignore button
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
      Tony, i dont have time for him. I dont really care. I dont follow his plays, and the fact that i am discussing him right now is ridiculous.

Who knows what motivates people on an internet chat site, there is so much room for misunderstandings and other shit who really knows what anyone is.

I dont hate him or anything, i just dont understand him. I have wasted enough time on him. I wont go there anymore, time for the ignore button
      I agree....good luck and keep the faith

Comment

This Crap is alot better read over at thepadthatdoctorswriteon.com

We'll all saddle up and meet you there so we don't junk this site up with a bunch of CRAP threads like this..... wink wink !

Comment

I defended him for the longest time also.....
          me too tony...
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

I imagine if i had a boat and had parties on it i may have photos....but i doubt if i would pose in front of it...but we all have moments of weakness.....But knowing chuck this was a calculated ploy and when someone called bullshit he got embarrassed and pulled it off.....Who knows......I would like to have seen the boat....
            i was wondering how long it would be before someone brought up that boat. it had wide isles all around the edge, like a head boat, for people to stand and fish all around the boat. i have never seen a pleasure or charter boat that looked like that. could that be another on of chucks occupations, head boat owner/captain?
            “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Gerald Ford

Comment

Originally posted by husker
              i was wondering how long it would be before someone brought up that boat. it had wide isles all around the edge, like a head boat, for people to stand and fish all around the boat. i have never seen a pleasure or charter boat that looked like that. could that be another on of chucks occupations, head boat owner/captain?
              the only thing i know about boats is that they go in the water.....

Comment

[QUOTE=--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ChuckLazar
                Tough way to go down in Flames!

Chuck you really are a jack ass.

Comment

[QUOTE=kkvend][QUOTE=--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ChuckLazar
                  Tough way to go down in Flames!

Chuck you really are a jack ass.[/QUOTE]

Wow ...

Chuckie was a good East Coast guy ! One day he snapped and er'body sold his Azz down the River .... life is 1 fickled Bitch !!

dawg

Comment

[QUOTE=Ldawg]
                    Originally posted by kkvend

Wow ...

Chuckie was a good East Coast guy ! One day he snapped and er'body sold his Azz down the River .... life is 1 fickled Bitch !!

dawg
                    Dawg, Chuck is now a good West Coast guy.! This man never snapped, I just don't put up with internet assholes. I love being the Bad Guy!

I was up your way last weekend with the family, and couldn't find your number to call you. I was visiting my brother-in-law who lives in Rockland.

Comment

Working...
                    X