2 NBA Playoffs 15 UNIT BOMBS******

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
    One thing I cant stand is someone coming into someone elses thread after they lose and throw salt in a wound........this board is here because of gambling and IMO that is the cardinal sin when you stoop low like that.

The guy isnt constructive and is a pest......IMO its time for him to get banned for good.

PEACE
    Your bringing something up months ago. You also went into Huskers tracking thread and said some smart shit about me back then, and that's why I said what I did months back.
    I haven't said one thing to you since you came back posting, except that I liked Oak today.
    I did wish you Good Luck because I didn't play it because you did.
    Kaptain came into my thread today and said he didn't agree with one of my plays. Did I say any thing to him.
    Hell no, because he can have an opinion.

I'm done defending myself when it comes to you. Your nothing more than an ex-service who used to charge money for his losers. You were no different than most of those guys like redzone and others, who never got monitored.
    Money hungry, until no-body bothered buying your losers any more.
    You don't have to like me.

Comment

They need to muzzle you up for good......yer a piece of trash.

I thought you dont have time for this board yet you are here the most?

I get it just another lie. FUCKEN TOOL

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
        how did u make it on his avatar.....Looks like he has a hard-on for you now...congrats!!!

where is this boat pic??

Cant you see his signature??

He has a huge picture of himself standing next to someone elses boat

I have no idea why the hard on for me, nor do i care.
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
          He knows Bover is back and is worried that he may lose you to him!
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

They need to muzzle you up for good......yer a piece of trash.

I thought you dont have time for this board yet you are here the most?

I get it just another lie. FUCKEN TOOL

PEACE

You know the funny thing Ronnie, i use to argue with you to the point of name calling over this dude.

I apologize for that, damn was i wrong and you were right.

You live and you learn
            [email protected]

Comment

Cant you see his signature??

He has a huge picture of himself standing next to someone elses boat

If thats Chuck in the picture then I swear he is JordanRules dad........Chuck looks like a shriveled up 30 year older version of him..

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
                He knows Bover is back and is worried that he may lose you to him!

Dont you have a trip to Africa to plan, or a yacht to go ride on
                [email protected]

Comment

You know the funny thing Ronnie, i use to argue with you to the point of name calling over this dude.

I apologize for that, damn was i wrong and you were right.

You live and you learn
                  I remember when I was lighting his ass up you tried to defend him

No worries bro......I know since then Chuck has gotten into it with atleast 10-15 others but now it looks like hes back to start crap again with me.

PEACE

Comment

Dont you have a trip to Africa to plan, or a yacht to go ride on
                    I can not see avatars...how can i change it??? i am a computer retard

Comment

I remember when I was lighting his ass up you tried to defend him

No worries bro......I know since then Chuck has gotten into it with atleast 10-15 others but now it looks like hes back to start crap again with me.

PEACE
                      I defended him for the longest time also.....

Comment

I can not see avatars...how can i change it??? i am a computer retard

Tony, he has changed his signature. The picture is no longer there.

So no one now can see it
                        [email protected]

Comment

Tony, he has changed his signature. The picture is no longer there.

So no one now can see it

why did he change it??? was it his boat??

Comment

why did he change it??? was it his boat??

Who knows Tony.

His signature picture was a picture of him, with his ear pierced, a PNC ball park sweatshirt standing in a marina in front of a boat called Chucks luck( or chucks something).

It was a nice boat, who know's if it is his.

Who has a picture of themselves in front of a nice boat???

Tomorrow im heading downtown and standing in front of a nice Corvette and getting my picture taken. Then all of you all will know how sucessful i am (my pick up turck will be around the corner )
                            [email protected]

Comment

Who knows Tony.

His signature picture was a picture of him, with his ear pierced, a PNC ball park sweatshirt standing in a marina in front of a boat called Chucks luck( or chucks something).

Tomorrow im heading downtown and standing in front of a nice Corvette and getting my picture taken. Then all of you all will know how sucessful i am (my pick up turck will be around the corner )
                              I imagine if i had a boat and had parties on it i may have photos....but i doubt if i would pose in front of it...but we all have moments of weakness.....But knowing chuck this was a calculated ploy and when someone called bullshit he got embarrassed and pulled it off.....Who knows......I would like to have seen the boat....

Comment

Who knows Tony.

i'm staying outta this , but jc that was funny!

Comment

Working...
                                X