Monte is God!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spark
    hey gbell, why don't you go play in the middle of traffic?? Trust me, you will not be missed ...

Remember, you are the one that started this with me right now .. Your the one who butted in and had to make a stupid ass post like you did ....
    I believe I was responding to your past posts. I don't recall ever posting any responses up till now. Responding doesn't equal starting.

Comment

Originally posted by gbell
      I believe I was responding to your past posts. I don't recall ever posting any responses up till now. Responding doesn't equal starting.
      Then why would you put it in this thread if you where responding to something I posted in a different thread???? hey, when you were checking my past posts I was checking yours ... and i was shocked .. there is actually a post regarding sports about 6 pages back ...

Comment

Monte needs to change this forum to "Try winning an argument with TTT and Gbell"
        It hilarious to watch grown men that are hardheaded and not open minded, continuously debate to argue.

Comment

Then why would you put it in this thread if you where responding to something I posted in a different thread???? hey, when you were checking my past posts I was checking yours ... and i was shocked .. there is actually a post regarding sports about 6 pages back ...
          My apologies. I will start to respond to your smart-ass remarks in their proper threads. Please let me know what the required sports post count or percentage is so I may appease you.

Comment

My apologies. I will start to respond to your smart-ass remarks in their proper threads. Please let me know what the required sports post count or percentage is so I may appease you.
            Sure .. No problem ... the ratio is 7-3 .... Please abide by it ...

thanks

Oh yeah ... Your apology is accepted ...

Comment

thanks

Fair enough. I assume that applies to everyone! And I am happy you have accepted my apology. Have a wonderful night!

Comment

thanks

Is it 7 sports and 3 politics or the other way around?

Either way, he's not following the rules HE AGREED to. He has 8 posts in political threads and only 2 related to sports in his last 10.

Should we prepare for the intervention?

Call Monte. The 3 of us will have a conference call and a 2/3 vote decides his fate!

Comment

hahahaha

You know how I would vote ....

Intervention??? He would never show up ...

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                    Is it 7 sports and 3 politics or the other way around?

Either way, he's not following the rules HE AGREED to. He has 8 posts in political threads and only 2 related to sports in his last 10.

Should we prepare for the intervention?

Call Monte. The 3 of us will have a conference call and a 2/3 vote decides his fate!
                    Mod Power!!! I am still waiting on the answers whether or not it applies to EVERYONE, as well as if it's posts or threads. Then I will "agree!!" And I need an exemption to posts in politics when responding to both dumb ass and smart ass comments!!

Comment

I think TTT is a poltitician........that guy speaks from about 50 sides of his mouth.......hes a character allright

PEACE

Comment

Mod Power!!! I am still waiting on the answers whether or not it applies to EVERYONE, as well as if it's posts or threads. Then I will "agree!!" And I need an exemption to posts in politics when responding to both dumb ass and smart ass comments!!
                        You mean does it apply to the owner of the site is what you mean

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                          You mean does it apply to the owner of the site is what you mean
                          Everyone knows there are no rules that apply to you!!!
                          Your screenname should be TEFLONTE!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X