Monte is God!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monte is God!!!

Everyone stop posting.....News flash that Monte and God are one and the same!!!! No sense in arguing with God.....He will be in later since he is in Church now!!

At least fix some games God instead of this shit!!!

Shit man ... You let this stuff get to you too much. You have to just laugh at it all whether you agree or disagree. Ask Spark, it's not worth the stress of getting involved in this forum! As you know, i have strong opinions BUT ... It is a worthless and endless argument if it's politics or religion. You let savage get to you and said never again and now look .....

Comment

Anyone notice how TTT posts lately and BOOM, he's gone? It cracks me up. Why do you post and run every time lately bud? I respond and you are gone!

Comment

Tony, I do not get the reason in all this ... Unless you really do not want to be here .. I think Monte puts up with a hell of a lot more than any other administrator .. in fact I know it ... especially from someone who just s wants to cause drama ...

I always did like your post but now I feel you are becoming annoying and rather pompous ... I think you are the self-righteous one .... maybe you should go back to playing ... I think the addiction maybe took over your head ...

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          Anyone notice how TTT posts lately and BOOM, he's gone? It cracks me up. Why do you post and run every time lately bud? I respond and you are gone!

He did that when he made that other thread ...
          Last edited by Spark; 02-18-2007, 10:05 AM.

Comment

i am bouncing back and forth between work computer and this piece of shit that can not seem to hold a wireless connection.....

Honestly, this does not get to me at all....I am just plain old fucking with him. My basic point and premise is this:

When talking with religion and politics nobody wins.....Monte and Gbell rant and rave....for what?? As soon as one side hears the other they dig their heels in deeper and never listen...

I tried showing monte that i am not party line on issues and he persists in saying now i am a flip=flopper....so i can not win and it proves my point....From then on i just tried getting a rise out of him....Like i have always said i know shit about politics, but what i do know is that there is no 1 right or wrong in them....the right is not always right and neither is the left...

i agree i come across as self-righteous sometimes...not my intent, but for the life of me do not know why a biz owner is so quick to show a view that can turn-off so many....I know it is his right....just makes no biz sense....Even if it were to turn off a few people that is enough to not do it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
              He did that when he made that other thread ...
              I know, that's why i said it.

I like Tony but these threads are really a bit much imo. It seems lately like alot of people are trying to get banned just to be "The One" who was vigilant against Monte and all others will cause an uproar over it. It doesn't matter which side you are on, you should still be adults about it.

Monte does take alot of shit here lately and most of it is people just trying to do nothing more than piss him off. He's human and only feels as strongly as everyone arguing with him does. The difference is he isn't taking shots all over the forums like many others are.

Comment

Shit man ... You let this stuff get to you too much. You have to just laugh at it all whether you agree or disagree. Ask Spark, it's not worth the stress of getting involved in this forum! As you know, i have strong opinions BUT ... It is a worthless and endless argument if it's politics or religion. You let savage get to you and said never again and now look .....
                savage got to me because of religion (which i know about)....this does not at all......I have a real life that has enough real problems to add this to it......I have not gotten nasty like i did with savage....He says tit and i say tat....everytime i throw a dig i do a ha ha.....It is tongue in cheek for sure.....Anyways i will be here for 10 minutes and then i have to go look at a property in Miami and traffic sucks

Comment

I like Tony but these threads are really a bit much imo. It seems lately like alot of people are trying to get banned just to be "The One" who was vigilant against Monte and all others will cause an uproar over it. It doesn't matter which side you are on, you should still be adults about it.

Monte does take alot of shit here lately and most of it is people just trying to do nothing more than piss him off. He's human and only feels as strongly as everyone arguing with him does. The difference is he isn't taking shots all over the forums like many others are.

i do not want to be banned....If i did i would just say fuck you and be done with it....Also monte takes alot because he starts alot.......Back to my original point of religion and politics...nothign good comes from them....especially if you are the owner....You run the risk of pissing half the population off....

Comment

Then why start new threads like this Tony? You could have just added your post to the other shit on Monte's thread you started. Seriously, is gbell backing down any from his beliefs? I don't see it. Why isn't anyone starting these threads about him?

For someone who this "Isn't getting to" ... You sure fooled me!

Comment

Wayne----

I will not post in politics anymore...you are right....it is too much.....I like to push and most times it is too far.....i am sure monte is a great guy.....i like his passion.....but not inflexibility

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                        i do not want to be banned....If i did i would just say fuck you and be done with it....Also monte takes alot because he starts alot.......Back to my original point of religion and politics...nothign good comes from them....especially if you are the owner....You run the risk of pissing half the population off....
                        Tony, Monte replies here and starts threads here. Many others are taking non stop shots in threads in non gambling, all sports and everywhere they can. Maybe not you but others are.

Comment

Then why start new threads like this Tony? You could have just added your post to the other shit on Monte's thread you started. Seriously, is gbell backing down any from his beliefs? I don't see it. Why isn't anyone starting these threads about him?

For someone who this "Isn't getting to" ... You sure fooled me!

Wayne-

What gets to me is his "my way only philosophy as a biz owner"....if i were fair i would lump gbell in there too since he is just as inflexible on the other side....I can see how not drilling him makes it appear that i agree with his slant......which i do not....I am somewhere in the middle like i imagine most of america is.....

Arguing and getting to are 2 different things in my book....I love a good argument (debate).....but this is not real life and does not warrant real emotion

Comment

Tony, Monte replies here and starts threads here. Many others are taking non stop shots in threads in non gambling, all sports and everywhere they can. Maybe not you but others are.

for that i apologize

Comment

Monte has never opened a thread to attack a certain member like you did here ,.,... Huge difference in that Tony .... You honestly need to step back some .. You know I always got along with you and I told you I have enjoyed your posts .. but not with this ... if Monte post something that you do not like feel free to voice your opinion ... but do not open a thread and title it like this ... really does not make you look too good

Comment

Working...
                              X