Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary lying again?

She Continues to Lie
    Mrs. Clinton has been in New Hampshire for 3 days. She continues to lie about her vote in 2002 on Iraq. On 10/10/02 she said, "This is a very difficult vote. This is probably the hardest decision I have ever had to make. Any vote that may lead to war should be hard but I cast it with conviction. And perhaps my decision is influenced by my 8 years of experience on the other end of Pennsylvania Avenue in the White House watching my husband deal with serious challenges to our nation."

On Friday and Saturday, 2/9/07 and 2/10/07, Senator Clinton has been in New Hampshire speaking mostly about the War in Iraq. She has answered questions with a monotonous, "Knowing what we know now, we would never have voted to give this President the authority at all because he should not have been trusted with the authority we gave him."

On Friday it was reported that, " New York Sen. Clinton said yesterday her 2002 vote for a resolution authorizing the invasion of Iraq was "not a vote for a pre-emptive war," but instead a show of support for further United Nations weapons inspections".

And,"I will let others speak for themselves," she said. "I have taken responsibility for that vote. It was based on the best assessment that I could make at the time, and it was clearly intended to demonstrate support for going to the United Nations to put inspectors into Iraq."

Apparently the "smartest woman in the world", is either a liar, or has no sense on what she voted "aye" on: H.J.RES.114
    Title: To authorize the use of United States Armed Forces against Iraq.

The resolution states in simple terms: The president is authorized to use the armed forces of the United States as he determines to be necessary and appropriate in order to (1) defend the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq, and (2) enforce all relevant United Nation Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq."

Which of those words are giving her problems? Authorize, or use the armed forces?

This woman is a perverted liar, not different than her husband, and reporters do not question her because of their ideology, their wish for her to become President, or they are frightened by her. I guess most still remember Ron Brown's death, or the death of Vince Foster by "suicide".

Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by gbell
      She Continues to Lie
      Mrs. Clinton has been in New Hampshire for 3 days. She continues to lie about her vote in 2002 on Iraq. On 10/10/02 she said, "This is a very difficult vote. This is probably the hardest decision I have ever had to make. Any vote that may lead to war should be hard but I cast it with conviction. And perhaps my decision is influenced by my 8 years of experience on the other end of Pennsylvania Avenue in the White House watching my husband deal with serious challenges to our nation."

On Friday and Saturday, 2/9/07 and 2/10/07, Senator Clinton has been in New Hampshire speaking mostly about the War in Iraq. She has answered questions with a monotonous, "Knowing what we know now, we would never have voted to give this President the authority at all because he should not have been trusted with the authority we gave him."

On Friday it was reported that, " New York Sen. Clinton said yesterday her 2002 vote for a resolution authorizing the invasion of Iraq was "not a vote for a pre-emptive war," but instead a show of support for further United Nations weapons inspections".

And,"I will let others speak for themselves," she said. "I have taken responsibility for that vote. It was based on the best assessment that I could make at the time, and it was clearly intended to demonstrate support for going to the United Nations to put inspectors into Iraq."

Apparently the "smartest woman in the world", is either a liar, or has no sense on what she voted "aye" on: H.J.RES.114
      Title: To authorize the use of United States Armed Forces against Iraq.

The resolution states in simple terms: The president is authorized to use the armed forces of the United States as he determines to be necessary and appropriate in order to (1) defend the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq, and (2) enforce all relevant United Nation Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq."

Which of those words are giving her problems? Authorize, or use the armed forces?

This woman is a perverted liar, not different than her husband, and reporters do not question her because of their ideology, their wish for her to become President, or they are frightened by her. I guess most still remember Ron Brown's death, or the death of Vince Foster by "suicide".

DUDE DO YOU EVER STOP?

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann
        DUDE DO YOU EVER STOP?
        Better yet do you (gbell) bet on or even like sports?

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann
          DUDE DO YOU EVER STOP?

I agree ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
            I agree ...

ditto - geez already !

Comment

[email protected]

Comment

It's all all copy and paste ... can be found all over the web ...

Comment

One might think GBELL should enter the race...

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                    Better yet do you (gbell) bet on or even like sports?
                    Isn't that what this forum is for? Hopefully you will be asking BC tomm when he posts and bumps.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                      It's all all copy and paste ... can be found all over the web ...
                      Should I just post links like BC?

Comment

Should I just post links like BC?
                        gbell in all honesty .. it would not be that bad if you posted something else once in a while ... something interesting would be great ...

Comment

[email protected]

Comment

Glad I'm not the only one who couldn't give a rats ass about any of his useless cut and paste crap....It's posted all over the internet so tools like Gbell can eat it up and post it on sites like this....Seriously

Bottom line....In one plus year, there will be a Democrat in office and a Democratic Congress and you can't do a damn thing about it.....Enjoy the next four years of liberal rule in this country.....Bush is a lame duck and it's well deserved!

Four years of Conservative Congress and a Conservative President and they haven't accomplished shit......

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...n1623700.shtml
                            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Isn't that what this forum is for? Hopefully you will be asking BC tomm when he posts and bumps.
                              This forum? It was just created because of all this crap gbell ... MEANING people were so sick of seeing it, a new place had to be created to throw it in!

Comment

Working...
                              X