Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Do You Approve or Disapprove the way George W. Bush is handling his Presidency?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cannot wait till they start the impeachment process for good old gw and his fat ass side kick chenny (proud father of a bull dyke)

Comment

Originally posted by zittiboy
      i cannot wait till they start the impeachment process for good old gw and his fat ass side kick chenny (proud father of a bull dyke)
      Where's the left, Democratic acceptance of the homosexual lifestyle?

Comment

Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

what in the world are you yakking about?( left's gay opion on gay lifestyle) the flamers are flying out the ring wings windows- oh yea that pedifiles and pedifile priests and minesters (oops spelling)

Comment

Originally posted by zittiboy
            what in the world are you yakking about?( left's gay opion on gay lifestyle) the flamers are flying out the ring wings windows- oh yea that pedifiles and pedifile priests and minesters (oops spelling)
            Isn't the extreme demo left supposed to be more tolerant of the "alternative" lifestyle? And not that I have first hand knowledge, but I am confident members of this board might, but being gay and being a pedophile (sp), aren't always the same thing!

Comment

I don't see why people have such a problem with the mian points of the Republican platform:

1. People should earn what they get. The less federal aid to people the better (SS, Welfare, Medicare, Medicaid).

2. Urge people to take care of themselves and save for their retirement.

3. The lower the taxes, the better.

4. Abortion is bad and should be discouraged.

5. Our market of goods and services should act as a free market economy, free from as many governmental restrictions (taxes, price controls) as possible.

I really don't know why so many people can disagree with any of those points.
              O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Working...
              X