Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Do You Approve or Disapprove the way George W. Bush is handling his Presidency?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Do You Approve or Disapprove the way George W. Bush is handling his Presidency?

This is a poll from CNN
    Approve
    35.19%
    Disapprove
    55.56%
    No Opinion
    9.26%

I dissagre because we would have been in war if it didn't start years ago with his Dad and his power struggle over oil.
    Jr. and his cronies (Cheney, etc) have continued this to the point that he had to send in more troops. He also lied from the beginning in not doing what he said he would when he was campaigning, and is now finally making amends by trying to keep to some of those campaign promises. He was one of the worst presidents in history as far as I'm concerned. Say something negative on the net about him and you'll probably get arrested for it. Just ask Whoopie Goldburg.

Comment

I think the poll question is a little skewed asking for approval or disapproval of the "handling" of his presidency. I think it would be a bit more accurate to rate the different aspects of his presidency. Handling of war, terrorism, economy, immigration, etc. Not everything is good and not everything is bad but the question has an all or nothing angle to it. Pretty safe to say based on the war sentiment that the poll will come back with a mostly disapproval result b/c of the wording.

Comment

George W is a goof! He has more excuses than Poker Players and tells bigger lies than Golfers and Fishermen combined.
        I hope he licks Hillary's ass when she gets elected.

Comment

Originally posted by gbell
          I think the poll question is a little skewed asking for approval or disapproval of the "handling" of his presidency. I think it would be a bit more accurate to rate the different aspects of his presidency. Handling of war, terrorism, economy, immigration, etc. Not everything is good and not everything is bad but the question has an all or nothing angle to it. Pretty safe to say based on the war sentiment that the poll will come back with a mostly disapproval result b/c of the wording.

It's a CNN Poll dude, not mine. It's also their wording, not mine. I think it's pretty simple really, yea or nay.

Comment

figures its CNN aka the communist news network
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
              figures its CNN aka the communist news network
              Doesn't everyone have the right to vote Approve or no opinion? I don't get it. I could have posted 50 polls on economy, the war, s.s. and many other things but this was listed as an overall approval or disapproval of his terms.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                Doesn't everyone have the right to vote Approve or no opinion? I don't get it. I could have posted 50 polls on economy, the war, s.s. and many other things but this was listed as an overall approval or disapproval of his terms.

sure i dont mind any polls, shit we have asshole of the month polls on here. i dont mind. i got no issue with this poll. never said i did. all i'm saying is CNN = communist news network.
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                  sure i dont mind any polls, shit we have asshole of the month polls on here. i dont mind. i got no issue with this poll. never said i did. all i'm saying is CNN = communist news network.
                  That may be true, i don't know, but the same exact polls were created when Bush Sr, Reagan, Carter & Clinton were Prez too.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                    It's a CNN Poll dude, not mine. It's also their wording, not mine. I think it's pretty simple really, yea or nay.
                    I never said it was your wording "dude", I just commented and voted. I read where it was from CNN.

Comment

Originally posted by gbell
                      I never said it was your wording "dude", I just commented and voted. I read where it was from CNN.
                      In that case, refer to post #7 & #9 in this thread.

Comment

Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                          Wooo Hooo ... I love it!!!

jc is getting involved!

Comment

CNN is communists

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                              CNN is communists