Shocking Senatorial Votes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
    It just seems to me that someone who owns a business would want to remain as neutral as possible on 2 topics (religion and politics).

When i owned my company i steered clear of all topics like that. In what way can they help the business? We have all seen how normally nice people get furious when these 2 topics rear their ugly head. I was gulity when i went at it with savage too. So why even risk it?

My personal opinion (which does not matter) is this:

#1 - No good can come of this (wayne & BC are unhappy with each other)
    #2 - Monte is very rigid in his views ......(never gives an inch and seems more interested in winning arguments and showing his cerebral prowess when it is all said and done is just simply his opinion). He also never knows when to let an argument die and infers alot of things.....now he is playing the hurt feelings card when I would DIE to have an employee like Wayne (and wayne does not get paid)
    #3 - When things do not go his way he brings up all the shit in his life. (life is rough for many. some medical.. some financial.. some marital...some spiritual....some family....(life is not what happens to us, but how we deal with it)..nobody should compare sour grapes...to me that should have nothing to do with the site)....We have a saying in our business that your personal life gets checked at the door.......that is being a professional, but here it gets used as a crutch or excuse.

* I would never say this before when i was betting because Monte could have a hair trigger response (his right since he owns the site), but i do not bet anymore and pop in for entertainment 1/2 days a week....but i have nothing to lose now

** I should probably say so long since i fully expect to be banned....Continued success everyone....you too Monte

Comment

Bring back Gbell!

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
        No savage got attacked strongly in a political thread and hasn't commented since or opened one since.

whatever you make us out to be the bad guys. too bad everytime you open your trap i make you look like a tool.

get a clue man.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
          whatever you make us out to be the bad guys. too bad everytime you open your trap i make you look like a tool.

get a clue man.

Comment

Bring back Gbell!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
              Bring back Gbell!
              He only got a 3 day ban.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                He only got a 3 day ban.
                It's fucking BULLSHIT he got any ban at all imo.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                  It's fucking BULLSHIT he got any ban at all imo.
                  That may or may not be true but hey, he owns the site. I think it's bullshit when the Yankees spend 220 million on payroll too but what can i do about it?

Comment

Originally posted by zittiboy
                    if you vote for the repulican 's then you must be in the top 1% of the earning wage . 'cuse if your not...then your a fool . 'cuse the right wing is just for the upper bread winners not the other 98% just look at the tax breaks there for the hilton ' s not for the regular ppl

prolly the most foolish statement i've read in this thread. I guess no democrap is rich right? kennedy,pelosi,clinton,kerry?
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                      He only got a 3 day ban.

thats cool, but it would be just if monte got a 3 day ban also.
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                        thats cool, but it would be just if monte got a 3 day ban also.
                        We probably could have all banned each other that day and made it a better site for the others. I've talked to Monte several times and i'm over it at this point.

Comment

The ban was justified....Dude needs to quit opening bullshit threads with crap he gets in his Right Wing email account....It's useless propaganda. Besides, he doesn't know when to shut his piehole....He's lucky it was only 3 days!

KAZ
                          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
                            The ban was justified....Dude needs to quit opening bullshit threads with crap he gets in his Right Wing email account....It's useless propaganda. Besides, he doesn't know when to shut his piehole....He's lucky it was only 3 days!

KAZ
                            Well then, me, you, Savage, Dime, Monte all need to be banned for starting political threads then. Total BS that he was banned for having a different opinion than the boss.

Comment

I have never started a political thread before. I only end them!....And he kept bulldogging Monte.....I will say this again for the hearing impaired....He didn't know when to shut his piehole. it wasn't just an opposite opinion, he was annoying....He only opened political threads on right wing propaganda....It was useless....
                              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
                                I have never started a political thread before. I only end them!....And he kept bulldogging Monte.....I will say this again for the hearing impaired....He didn't know when to shut his piehole. it wasn't just an opposite opinion, he was annoying....He only opened political threads on right wing propaganda....It was useless....
                                Savage and Monte and others have done the same for the left wing so.....

Comment

Working...
                                X