No announcement yet.

Rips Fades For Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....for the Fades and for BigMikes goodluck pics!!!!! keep um coming Big guy!!!!
    "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

winnah!!

yeah baby!!!!!!!

Comment

woooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo baby yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im home and a happy mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

omg my buddies horse paid over 20.00 unbelievable guys,,bang vt first half -1.5 and the game -3....why not we won huge today,,give me 5 games over 500 and theres no stopping us now

horses both win
        wv wins outright wooooooooohoooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
          woooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo baby yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im home and a happy mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

omg my buddies horse paid over 20.00 unbelievable guys,,bang vt first half -1.5 and the game -3....why not we won huge today,,give me 5 games over 500 and theres no stopping us now

horses both win

hahahaha I told you guys he was excited .... Rip, I am sitting there with my entire family having dinner with the phone up to my ear listening to your messages laffing out loud ... My daughter says, dad what you laughing at??? I told her she would NEVER understand ... hahahahaha

hey Rip, thanks buddy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple

horses both win

Rip,

Thanks for "IT". I appreciate everything you do and feel somewhat guilty taking this info. If there is anything I can do, i.e., purchasing consensus reports, tallying, having my assistant help you tally, etc. Let me know.

Thanks again.

Comment

spark ..when we win im like a kid in toys ur us..its a great feeling..and when my buddies horse pays 20.00 to win and most guys got 100 to win and win 1000 there no better feeling..wooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o

Comment

Just thank God you did not start singing again ,.. I would have vomited right there ...

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

one more shot i was singing summer wind by frankie baby wooohoooooooooooo
                  or ripple by the grateful dead wooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo

see what winning does,,it brings the best out of everybodyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Welcome Back Rip - Its been hollerin-whoooohooooo all day
                    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Rip. When you are happy, I am happy. What a great day you had for us. Now all I need in the Giants to hang on so I can win both my dogs today. Thanks again Rip for all your hard work.

Comment

sandman thanks buddy,,if i came on to you to strong last night ill be the first to say im wrong and sorry..
                        good luck buddy ,,we speak alot and i truely believe ur a friend of mine..

Comment

wooooooooooohoooo what a hit
                          lets go vt

where the fuck is big mike i need a pussy lips shot to win this first half
                          woooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

no biggie ..just like everygame we had the last 2 days we were down,,than wer kicked ass

just like the horse when ur out front first u lose..bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

guys please read this..

the ref at this game is spark (joe rider )
                              wonder why he doesnt answer his phone the old fart.woooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X