Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rips Fades For Sunday

Rips Fades For Sunday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 plays 3 pack of horses,,lets keep this run going..

West VIrginia +3.5 (buy the half if u have to)...31-12 against us

VT..-3.(buy the half if u have to )..were fading ATS

3 HORSES AT SARATOGA
    5TH RACE,6TH RACE.& THE 8TH RACE ALL #3 HORSE (YES THATS CORRECT #3 IN ALL 3 RACES )
    Last edited by BettorsChat; 09-04-2005, 01:25 PM.

Later Guys Were Done..good Luck

Comment

excellent! thanks!

Comment

Thanks Man!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm riding with you!! Let me know if you would like me to put some good luck pics up for you.

Comment

Thanks rip!
            2010: 23-12 +37.8
            2011: 4-0 + 20
            09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Good Luck Ripster .. i just saw your post in my thread ... I am in trouble dude ... hahahaha

Comment

Good luck Rip.
                Posted Plays

2006 NFL Record: 10-8-1 (+11.21 units)
                5*: 1-0

2006 NCAA Football Record: 25-20 (+10.74 units)
                5*: 0-2

Comment

Spark, right w/ you...hey as a ?, and I thought it was mentioned/posted by rip...do the fades do better when we have many games going on...yesterday as an example of how good it is & Thurs/Fri as examples of how it tougher is can be?

I'm not trying to put any doubt into this, cuz I'm a huge believer in it...I just thought I recalled that.

Anyway, good luck to all today...sorry rip 4 adding this...it's clutter...LOL
                  FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

We're Back

5-1 Plus I had Pun's Colo St

Just ordered bigger cage.

Thanks Rip, and all who contribute

GLTA
                    Please Don't Use The L Word!!

Comment

Good luck Rip....Great day yesterday...

Comment

Spark, right w/ you...hey as a ?, and I thought it was mentioned/posted by rip...do the fades do better when we have many games going on...yesterday as an example of how good it is & Thurs/Fri as examples of how it tougher is can be?
                        Honestly, I don't think it matters. For example, in baskets, we were absoutely KILLING them during the NIT. Some nights the NIT games were the only games on. Also, during the bowls, although I wasn't following the fades, I remember vividly that when services were all over one team, that that team lost. Cal and Oklahoma come to mind off the top of my head with regards to ALL of the services being on them.
                        Last edited by MB17; 09-04-2005, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Thanks Rip!!!!!
                          BigMike, a few pics couldn't hurt!WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Originally posted by vinnyvegas

I'm not trying to put any doubt into this, cuz I'm a huge believer in it...I just thought I recalled that.

Anyway, good luck to all today...sorry rip 4 adding this...it's clutter...LOL
                            vinny, like MB said it really does not matter ... Last year when Rip, Trotter and myself where just testing this out we had a great year in baskets and foots .. Then foots playoffs came and we REALLY cleaned up ... Just like I have always said ... be on the side with the book ... sometimes I would call my book and ask what side he needed ... I would always take the side he needed ... Good Luck buddy

Comment

One more thing vinny .. When i call my plays in from these fades my book says to me so often, damn, thanks, I need this... I say to myself, YES!!!!

woooooooooooohoooooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                              X