No announcement yet.

Rips Fades For Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the 2 winners in the 5th and 6th race.......

Comment

Very impressive with the horses. especially the first one. I didn't get home in time to play but that is nice. The 3 in the 8th has scratched unfortunately

Comment

I had Curtana in the 6th for a nice 2-1 odds win- unbelievable job Rip- hope you jumped on the Atlanta Over Winnah- I emailed ya.
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Rip called me 3 times on my portable and left messages WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'ing ... No Joke, I am serious .... about the horses ... he does not know that WV is going to cover also ... even though he was jabbing me cause I went with Syr he said he has no idea what the score is ...

He asked me to tell everyone here what a great day he is having and woooooooohoooooooooooo to you all ....

What a nut!!!! You know guys, say what you want but one thing is clear as the nose on your face ... This guy loves to see EVERYONE win ... He is really a unique individual ... and never asks for a dime for all his efforts ... I am feeling a huge year for us with the fades ...
          Last edited by Spark; 09-04-2005, 04:43 PM.

Comment

I agree Spark- I emailed him about support and he doesn't want a thing. He is a hugh asset to the members on this site. He has made everyone aware of the services lack of winners and for those on other sites that I see- Its not 'kissing ass' when someone accomplishes as much as Rip and a number of others have done on this site to bring home winners on a constant basis. Many of you making claims to such on the other sites are either banned here or touting your own horns. It makes absolutely no difference to us what you think - you are here reading this aren't you. woooohoooooo Virginia Tech - another winner- faded the services- get it! I won the under.
            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

WVU woooooooooohoooooooo

Comment

Congrats on another FADE WINNER!! WHOOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOO!! Thanks RIP!!!!
                It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Thanks RIP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Big thanks

I can't help asking again if I can make a donation to the Rip fund? I had to add 50 bucks to my horse site, and ended up over 500(played the pick 3 @ 3-3-w/all) whooooooo hooooooo!

Rip get my email addy and I will paypal you some dough!

Comment

Comment

Rip This is simply amazing....not only hitting the fades but them damn number 3 horses ....I called in the West virgina play and my book says to me your like the only guy taking it you know theres a 4 star play on Syracuse from *** which is a hometown service ....I added another 200 to my West Virgina play !!!!!!!! WWWWWWHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........Again Thank you

Big Mike nice good luck photo's....
                          Last edited by blaze7; 09-04-2005, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Great job Ripple!! W. VA SU winna!

Comment

Very NICE...great job & THX!!
                              FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

RIPPPLE........... In calm water....... the FADES are back.Thanks A Bunch
                                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but,rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: WOW!!! What a ride!!
                                NBA Y-T-D: 5-5 -.5 units

Comment

Working...
                                X