No announcement yet.

Fade Public Opinion Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BYU went from +7 to +1 at pinny, how does this fit into your system since there was a wise guy move plus late public on BYU to drive the line down. This was one of the biggest none injury/suspension moves on gameday this week. I always go the opposite if the line moves over 2 points on gameday and make money on college and pros every year.I have a system for college basketball totals similar to this. Just go the opposite of the largest line move for the day up until 15 min before the first tipoff. If 2 have the same move, pass until the next day. Very simple and hits over 60% every year. I base my moves on pinny lines at the letitride site. Red Zone is a scam, dont listen to that fool. He puts picks on several sites and uses his best record to tout.
    JW, you sure that is your brother in law?

Comment

Excellent info Shifty and a pleasure to have some experience talking. I am in agreement Pinny Lines are more indicative of the public I feel. This fits the system as does Fl Atlantic. I played the latter in my CFB thread. It went from 20 to 28. Unbelievable value that many may be missing out on. Please help keep this thread alive during the season- as to many viewers want to be spoonfed winners and not look at the value presented prior to kickoff. Great work and a big thanx.
      "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Working...
      X