This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phantom
    Parrot.....sorry....didn't mean any disrespect......i dont think rip's coming back imo........
    Ok Phantom, No disrespect taken, People come and go all the time, some can,t pick their nose (and act like jerks). Some are very good cappers (or have profitable angles). Sorry to see Rip go, his absence will hurt alot of our pockets, but im sure he has his reasons.

Keep the faith,

Parrot

Comment

spark

when you find somebody to do them
      i would be fine if you give them my email address and i will help them out with what imfo i can

let me know
      truckin
      we can share the women, we can share the wine
      we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

i'm with you guys. i can't stay away either. i love fading!! i have made money since i started. however, i will lay low for awhile or just go light. for tonite i went with frank. 3 units each. celtics +5.5 and pistons -5.5. those are my lines. gl to everybody no matter what you play!

Comment

Originally posted by TRUCKIN
          when you find somebody to do them
          i would be fine if you give them my email address and i will help them out with what imfo i can

let me know
          truckin
          Gotcha ... Thanks .... and I appreciate that TRUCK ...

If anyone feels froggy .. just jump ... hahaha

Not sure if Krunch is in after he feels better ... Let me know guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by the lumberjack
            i'm with you guys. i can't stay away either. i love fading!! i have made money since i started. however, i will lay low for awhile or just go light. for tonite i went with frank. 3 units each. celtics +5.5 and pistons -5.5. those are my lines. gl to everybody no matter what you play!
            I have the same problem jack .. it is tough to fade a guy like Frank even though we should according to the services ... Fading Frank can send you to the poor house ....

Comment

Truck and Krunch....Thanx for everything you guys have done...I know you looking out for yourselves and I respect that. I think we all hate to see you go, but you must do what you have to do.

Comment

spark

you are right about fading cappers like frank. when i was playing only fades i had to suck it up and put the plays in anyway. as you know you have to stick to whatever system you are using 100%. as wayne once posted, if you pick and choose you will lose. and since i suck at picking games myself, i follow someone on here. when i do those plays are all i do. even if it is against some of the others. including myself.

Comment

guys, just wanted to jump in for a second here. you guys can go into the service threads and just count them up. you don't need a genious to do that. i realize that RIP had access to a higher number of services than just in the service section, but it still gives you a good idea, as MOST services suck in general and especially as a whole.

Also, if you guys need extra $$$ just take the NonKonsensus POD, its like 14-3 right now. If you want to make A LOT of $$$$, just take the POD for more.

GL guys

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
                    And when/if you learn all of it you will be as shocked as I am ... Do you remeber Harrysballitch??? Do you remember what that guy did to our forum??? Thats a clue buddy ....

ARE U SAYING RIP WAS HARRYSBALLITCH??? I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE WIZ??!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsrmylife
                      I thought that I read that Ripple is going to come back to do the fades come May 1st when all the services are going to start posting. He doesn't like the way the fades have started and is going to wait a few more weeks before doing them. I'm sure that he still comes here, he isn't GONE GONE!!

I DONT THINK HE IS COMING BACK. I SAW THAT HE IS GONNA START DOING FADES IN ANOTHER FORUM STARTING IN ABOUT A WEEK

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                        ARE U SAYING RIP WAS HARRYSBALLITCH??? I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE WIZ??!!
                        No, I am not saying that was Rip .. That was definitely Wiz ...

and RJ is correct ... It is not difficult but it is time consuming ... and you do not need 100 services ... 10 will make you money ... always remember, if you are with a bunch of buddies and they want to bet the Monday Night Football game ... see who they like and tally it up .. then bet against them .. you will win more than you lose ... Let me know if anyone wants to do it here .. thanks

Comment

fucken nets
                          OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
                          NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
                          NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                            Who knows as i've exchanged probably 2 dozen e-mails in the last 2 days regarding rip with rip himself and others. It's turning into a soap opear of when mmm was here and arguing with wi z
                            WHO IS MMM

Comment

Cmon somebody knows whats up spill it!!!!!!!!!!!!What happened???????
                              NFL RECORD 16-14-0 + 1UNITS

College Basketball 8-3-0 + 5 Units

College Football 6-6-1 -4 Units

NBA Basketball 11-12-0 -3 Units

NHL 1-1-0 + 0 Units

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                                I DONT THINK HE IS COMING BACK. I SAW THAT HE IS GONNA START DOING FADES IN ANOTHER FORUM STARTING IN ABOUT A WEEK
                                Until he loses and someone looks at him cross-eyed ... then he will find another forum to go to ...

He is pissed at me because I did not ban RJ and Frank when they were joking around with him and his lock on the Mets ... that is what started everything off .. Yes, ban them ... Ok, so now it is out in the open .. He felt that I, even though he was a MOD also, should have jumped in and defended him and ban them .. defended him about what?? .. they were only joking with him .. could you imagine me banning everyone that jokes with me .. we would have no forum ... He also did not like it when I called him Hi-Strung in one of my post ... I told him no one is more Hi Strung than my own kid and I love him more than life ... So if you are to blame anyone for the reason he is not here blame me not Monte .. Monte did everything he could for Rip and Monte got stabbed right in the back ... Trust me when I say that ....

Now, Come on Cubbies .. Hold this damn lead ...
                                Last edited by Spark; 04-19-2005, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X