• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krunch/Truckin Fades for Tuesday

nt

It appears RIP is gone for good?
    Is this true?
    I see his name is removed from everything.

Comment

He might be popping back in here in another week

Comment

No, idea as that's what I'm thinking.

Krunch and Truckin are doing a good job as well.

Comment

I thought that I read that Ripple is going to come back to do the fades come May 1st when all the services are going to start posting. He doesn't like the way the fades have started and is going to wait a few more weeks before doing them. I'm sure that he still comes here, he isn't GONE GONE!!
          Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

R.i.p.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsrmylife
              I thought that I read that Ripple is going to come back to do the fades come May 1st when all the services are going to start posting. He doesn't like the way the fades have started and is going to wait a few more weeks before doing them. I'm sure that he still comes here, he isn't GONE GONE!!
              Who knows as i've exchanged probably 2 dozen e-mails in the last 2 days regarding rip with rip himself and others. It's turning into a soap opear of when mmm was here and arguing with wi z

Comment

everybody

i just want to say that i will no longer be doing fades

i am truly sorry but when i started doing them it was to give rip a break when he said he wasn't going to do them till may 1st i decided i would keep doing them till then
                there has been alot going on the last couple days that alot of you dont know about
                i dont know a whole lot about it either

i do know that rip is my friend and that i do not want that to change and that i have been at bettorschat a long time and i dont want that to change

this has nothing to do with us losing last night it is strictly my decision and hope that everybody will be fine with it

gl tonight
                truckin'

i have know idea what krunch will decide to do i have not discussed it with him
                we can share the women, we can share the wine
                we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

sorry to hear that truckin... hope the best for you and rip. Thanks for all you have done...
                  :uzi: Ungrateful Critics = Numb Nutts

Comment

Originally posted by phantom
                    R.i.p.
                    That's Not funny in any way, shape or manner!! Someday, unfortunately, those three letters will actually mean something to you. I don't wish them on anyone!! Please use them as they are meant to be used, or don't use them at all!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck In All U Do

Parrot

Comment

Faders

I'm laid up with the flu-like symptons today and I won't be doing the fades either for a short time! Somebody get over in the Service Section and start counting, maybe you can get some Email Service Plays from Truckin! Don't be afraid, give it a try!

Krunch

Comment

Thanks for your time and effort. Fades have given all of here a leg to stand on against the vvery fabric of organized crime in my estimation. It exposed the undercurrent and fraudulent manner in which many services are used by Vegas for profit. If nothing else, RIP will be remembered for his tireless efforts in this game of charades. What seems bright and shiny and a solid bet - can be thought of in a different manner. I applaude B/C for its prevention of scumbags and taunting by vegas hecklers and immature audience but your power sometimes isn't enuff to prevent a fall out. Good Cappers are typically sought out and eventually erased by attrition or a move to the dark side. New thoughts emerge and ideas are born. Good hearted people still exist here and have the power to ignore any distracting voice. Best of Luck in an unreal world where bettors lose money while people around them scrounge for coupons and look for the cheapest gas. The escape many of you seek from reality is smoke and mirrors and reality will again awaken you. My belief is that the number of threads should be curtailed. That the main idea most of us joined was to become informed on the days bets and capping jewels. It has turned into a house of disarray and B/C seems powerless to control it.
                        Each one of you now have the reins.
                        Last edited by Spearit; 04-19-2005, 06:16 PM.
                        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Thanks truckin for helping fill in for Rip. I'm sorry too that things didnt work out.

Comment

I wish you guys would resolve all this school yard drama. Rip's fades were doing really good. He had the respect of hundreds, even thousands of people on this forum. Why would you let some simple bullshit interfer with making money. Everyone was doing good. Its a real shame, if he's all done. You guys who were doin the fades were the bomb, a couple of losing days is always expected. Gotta be able to handle the swings. We'll I know im speaking for alot of people out in saying that, we think you guys are the best and we all wish you'd work all this bull crap out.
                            thanks guys
                            Live the life and LOVE the action.

Comment

Krunch, you take care of yourelf first. Fades can always wait.

Comment

Working...
                              X