No announcement yet.

Krunch/Truckin Fades for Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe, are you trying to bust balls??? .. I do not see you in any other thread pointing their losses out

Comment

Spark....Do I ever bust balls?? NO, I was just trying to jinx us into a WIN with the Jazz. Never Ever trying to cause trouble...I can't thank Truck/Krunch/Rip enough they give a ton to this site...I contribute what little I can and hope that WE always win. The bold was unnecessary
      Last edited by joelatti; 04-18-2005, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joelatti
        Spark....Do I ever bust balls?? NO, I was just trying to jinx us into a WIN with the Jazz. Never Ever trying to cause trouble...I can't thank Truck/Krunch/Rip enough they give a ton to this site...I contribute what little I can and hope that WE always win. The bold was unnecessary
        thanks for having our back spark
        joe is with us he's losing tonight to

we do need the jazz
        son of a bitch do we need a win
        only game i have won is jazz first half i lost the twolves 1st by the hook
        what a nightmare
        we can share the women, we can share the wine
        we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

I have no idea if you bust them or not .. Anyone who read post 30 would think what I did ... I do understand the reverse thing cause my buddy and I do it all the time ... No harm no foul ... Good Luck to you

Comment

Yea me too Truck...Lost by the hook in the T-wolves game....Wasn't trying to say anything by my post...just looking to get the Jazz game home....Both of you guys do an awesome job....I'm with ya on every play win or lose...we'll get'm the next day....That's why they call it gambling....GL to you and may all your tickets be winners

Comment

Originally posted by TRUCKIN
              thanks for having our back spark
              joe is with us he's losing tonight to

we do need the jazz
              son of a bitch do we need a win
              only game i have won is jazz first half i lost the twolves 1st by the hook
              what a nightmare
              Hang in there TRUCKIN .. Like I have said numerous times .. You will not win every night .. these assholes are going to win sometimes .. hahaha

Comment

thanks joe and spark

its double disappointing losing money but the hours and to not win a game really sucks
                but tommorrow is another day
                thank god

we are finally getting some runs in colorado and jazz up 9 lets go lets turn this fucker in the right direction

Comment

Originally posted by chaching22
                  Houston u93 1/2 Try this its on RJ's system. GL if you play.
                  WINNER

Comment

UTAH WINNER!!
                    Cuts some of the loss
                    Tues we will get them

Comment

Originally posted by TRUCKIN
                      we have a few tonight and i am posting them all now because i have to leave

7:05 play wash nationals +133 9-3 against us 75%
                      7:05 play pitt pirates +129 14-2 against us 88%

8:05 play over 7.5 +104 atlanta/houston 5-0 against us this is not an official fade but i love it
                      the wind is blowing out to left 10-15 mph and theres alot of people thinking this goes under

we may have a play for the 10:05 game so check back i dont have enough yet but may get some late info

i have decided that i will play no teams that have lost 3+ in a row and are on the road
                      so tonight we will pass on tampa bay the numbers were 12-1 against us

2 other plays i am playing that are not fades that i like alot are
                      over 12 -102 zona/col wind blowing out to rc 10-15
                      kc -1 +140

the early game there was a fade on the bluejays but we passed

gl to all
                      truckin
                      well guys not a good day for baseball fades
                      -6* today in bases in the record it will only be -2* because the other 2 shitty selections were mine
                      and the other 2 were not official fades (1 mine and 1 krunch)

lucky for us we didnt play toronto and passed on the yankees

from now on there will be no fades metioned that do not fit my system in bases

i may add a play of mine here or there based on info i am recieving but thats it
                      i do not like to lose i can except it when its my money but when its yours then it bothers me
                      we have had a decent run but we are probably only up a couple units in bases from the start of the year with rips fades included
                      i did not post this for you guys to give me a bunch of sympathy so lets put tonight behind us and move forward

i will do the best i can to find winners in this system

there will be no early baseball fades tommorrow unless something really stands out so check in before the start of each game in case there is anything

thanks
                      truckin

Comment

Spark

I checked my email and it doesn't show any messages from ya buddy! I did receive one from Truckin thou and I pretty much know what it is about. I'm gonna lay neutral on that question and I'm gonna let Truckin make that decision! I really don't have an idea on what to call it, so really I don't care, let Truckin call it whatever he wants! I won't be doing the fades all the time and maybe Truckin and I can get someone else involved to help out! I'll stay with them for a little while, but hopefully someone else can jump in there and help out every once in awhile. It really is like a full time job sometimes!

Thanks
                        Krunch

Comment

krunch

you got mail

Comment

hey guys... just want to give everyone some info... take it for what it is worth... I was at my gf business she does nails and she does it for this ex pro basketball player(go figure)... I talked to him but brushed it off... make a long story short he has given me 3 plays so far and they all hit... today it was phil and GS. they both won by a landslide he has one for tomorrow... Dallas Mavs. He told me to lay them heavy but of course me being skeptical I just layed my normal wager and told him I layed it heavy.

I'm just trying to help... take it for what it is worth I'm going to be on them... win or lose GL to all.

thanks rip (I hope you are just busying doing your thing and not gone for good), truckin for the fades, and truck for the other fades. For those who do not know... kmann aka kapt consensus plays are hitting like crazy especially their POD in bases. Chuck is also on fire, RJ, and many other fellow bc cappers.

BIG thanks to all who help the bc forum
                            :uzi: Ungrateful Critics = Numb Nutts

Comment

To Truck and all who have taken up doing the fades in RIPs absents "Thanks".
                              But was wondering has RIP quit doing them? Is he mad and gone?
                              Will he return to do the excellent job of supplying all of us with many many winners.

I for one sure hope he does, as I am not a capper and looked forward to his Fade Picks as I believe many of you have. It is sad when some loose after playing the fades and then blame the person that supplied them. I say play at your on risk and use your own judgement if you want to play the fades. But don't blame anyone if they don't win.
                              No one is going to win everyday, I don't care how good a capper you are are what system is used. Thanks, and BOL to all

Comment

Originally posted by chaching22
                                Houston u93 1/2 Try this its on RJ's system. GL if you play.

how has the system been working out for you?

Comment

Working...
                                X