Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krunch/Truckin Fades for Monday

2nd Half Play

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play the 76ers/Bucks under 101 1/2, you got about 5 minutes to get it before they start the 2nd half!

Krunch

Nba Fades

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys this is going to be my final report!

Major Fades

Play the Twolves -4 1/2; There is 9-1 services against us on New Orleans!

Play the Spurs -3 1/2; There is 8-0 services against us on Memphis!

Play the Jazz +7; There is 9-1 services against us on the Kings!

Play the Lakers +10; There is 10-0 services against us on the Warriors! Meja has the Lakers losing by 7 points and he's been hot the last 2 days on his predictions!

I am going to add one baseball play, not trying to step on Truckin's toes here gang! Play the Royals game over 9 runs for even money! There is 6-0 services on the under and the winds are blowing out to centerfield at 20 to 30 MPH. That should produce a few runs for us! Good luck tonight and lets win some $$$ !

Krunch

faders

we have a few tonight and i am posting them all now because i have to leave

7:05 play wash nationals +133 9-3 against us 75%
    7:05 play pitt pirates +129 14-2 against us 88%

8:05 play over 7.5 +104 atlanta/houston 5-0 against us this is not an official fade but i love it
    the wind is blowing out to left 10-15 mph and theres alot of people thinking this goes under

we may have a play for the 10:05 game so check back i dont have enough yet but may get some late info

i have decided that i will play no teams that have lost 3+ in a row and are on the road
    so tonight we will pass on tampa bay the numbers were 12-1 against us

2 other plays i am playing that are not fades that i like alot are
    over 12 -102 zona/col wind blowing out to rc 10-15
    kc -1 +140

the early game there was a fade on the bluejays but we passed

gl to all
    truckin
    Last edited by Spark; 04-18-2005, 08:22 PM.

Trucking

Just want to throw this at ya buddy and I'm not telling you what to do! I know the Pirates and Tampa Bay are going to be fade plays; Just something to think about here! Pirates +1 1/2 on the Runline are only -1.30 and Tampa Bay +1 1/2 on the Runline are only -1.12! Like I said, its something to think about, but we're going off your lead buddy! Faders, I'm gonna try to be back in here with my plays around 6:50, if I'm not here and posted by then, there's nothing happening in the 2 early (7:05) games!

Krunch
    Last edited by krunch; 04-18-2005, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by krunch
      Just want to throw this at ya buddy and I'm not telling you what to do! I know the Pirates and Tampa Bay are going to be fade plays; Just something to think about here! Pirates +1 1/2 on the Runline are only -1.30 and Tampa Bay +1 1/2 on the Runline are only -1.12! Like I said, its something to think about, but we're going off your lead buddy! Faders, I'm gonna try to be back in here with my plays around 6:50, if I'm not here and posted by then, there's nothing happening in the 2 early (7:05) games!

Krunch
      i have been thinking about the nyy game
      i need you to let me know the nba early i have to leave at 7:15 if you can just post you numbers

plays coming shortly going to be a big night
      we can share the women, we can share the wine
      we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

faders

we have a few tonight and i am posting them all now because i have to leave

7:05 play wash nationals +133 9-3 against us 75%
        7:05 play pitt pirates +129 14-2 against us 88%

8:05 play over 7.5 +104 atlanta/houston 5-0 against us this is not an official fade but i love it
        the wind is blowing out to left 10-15 mph and theres alot of people thinking this goes under

we may have a play for the 10:05 game so check back i dont have enough yet but may get some late info

i have decided that i will play no teams that have lost 3+ in a row and are on the road
        so tonight we will pass on tampa bay the numbers were 12-1 against us

2 other plays i am playing that are not fades that i like alot are
        over 12 -102 zona/col wind blowing out to rc 10-15
        kc -1 +140

the early game there was a fade on the bluejays but we passed

gl to all
        truckin

Comment

Trucking

Right now I got Twolves; 9-1 services on New Orleans!

Rockets; 10-5 services on Clippers

Spurs; 7-0 services on Memphis

Jazz; 8-1 services on Kings

Lakers; 9-0 services on G State

Thats what I have so far!

Krunch

Comment

Right now I got Twolves; 9-1 services on New Orleans!

Rockets; 10-5 services on Clippers

Spurs; 7-0 services on Memphis

Jazz; 8-1 services on Kings

Lakers; 9-0 services on G State

Thats what I have so far!

Krunch
            thanks lets bring in some winners

Comment

"the early game there was a fade on the bluejays but we passed"
              i know i'm opening myself up to extreme criticism, esp. since you were right (this time). I am not here all of the time bec i have a job that i need to tend to...BUT. If you're picking & choosing fades, then in my VERY HUMBLE opinion (please don't take this the wrong way, bec i really appreciate what you do here)...but now you're picking!
              you can say you're not fading, but please post the #s... ty. rxpert

Comment

Huh
                OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
                NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
                NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

Nba Fades

Guys, I will be back at 7:30! We're going to be playing 5 games with my count at this time, but I'm going to double check my count and some more service plays to make sure on the final count!

Thanks
                  Krunch

Comment

glacias
                    OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
                    NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
                    NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

Originally posted by rxpert
                      "the early game there was a fade on the bluejays but we passed"
                      i know i'm opening myself up to extreme criticism, esp. since you were right (this time). I am not here all of the time bec i have a job that i need to tend to...BUT. If you're picking & choosing fades, then in my VERY HUMBLE opinion (please don't take this the wrong way, bec i really appreciate what you do here)...but now you're picking!
                      you can say you're not fading, but please post the #s... ty. rxpert
                      i spoke wrong when i said passed i meant that we didnt play it
                      the reason why it was not played was because half of the info came in after the game started
                      probably must of the early games will be that way not enough info
                      you can say what you want i am counting the services if i choose to not play a game like the yankees tonight thats my opinion
                      you can play any game you like

i have a job also so day games are tough for me anyway
                      if i dont post anything saying we are passing then theres no play all i was stating that toronto would of been a fade and a loser
                      hope this helps

Comment

Nba Fades

Major Fades

Play the Lakers +10; There is 10-0 services against us on the Warriors! Meja has the Lakers losing by 7 points and he's been hot the last 2 days on his predictions!

I am going to add one baseball play, not trying to step on Truckin's toes here gang! Play the Royals game over 9 runs for even money! There is 6-0 services on the under and the winds are blowing out to centerfield at 20 to 30 MPH. That should produce a few runs for us! Good luck tonight and lets win some $$$ !

Krunch

Comment

Major Fades

Krunch
                          krunch thanks i played it
                          your not stepping on my toes this is a 2 man deal you post what you want i will do the same
                          gl
                          truckin

Comment

i want to reiterate that i REALLY appreciate the hard work. I've made money from this site. ty for the clarification.

Comment

Nice work fellas!!!

Aloha!

Comment

Working...
                              X