X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOON SHOTS

Sam Houston....#2 (4) Moon Missle

Special add ons

Keeneland...#2 (11) Ripple Water (I wonder who this is for?)

Beaulah Park..# 6 (2) Mr. Moody Blue (Sparks ,Moody Blues )

Comment

• Unbelievable!!!

Originally posted by Spearit
      Rip- Nice work - I know its easy for you to post in one place. Please excuse my asking this but the fade column is becoming much more than it was intended. I'll leave it at that. BOL and enjoying your hard work. Bookies have been seen crying.
      excuse me but I have only been around since feb and have no issue with the content or finding the FADES!!!!

this is one of the few places that WE can all share in the joy of victory and the agonoy of defeat as a group.

spearit, what excatly r u looking for but I have an idea, why not log on and send your time in a closet with the lights out.

I'm still amazed that guys like u find something to bitch about... :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

oh yeah it's called Rips fades for a reason...it's his forum!!!

what's your motive bro?????

Comment

• lol ..dont think we can be any nicer and helping each other..guys looks like 3 fades so far,,one is later this afternoon and 2 tonight ,ill post them in case u guys are going out,,at 140pm 30 minutes

Comment

• pinos horse 15 mints

Comment

• good luck ..closing shop ..see ya in 10 minutes in sats thread ...a big wooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo to close this thread..

Comment

Working...
            X