X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deal who is your avatar???

Comment

• dog's

were barking on the run line yesterday . 12 - 3 ?

Comment

• great job with the late dogs nothing like hitting the lsat two games i could bet. THANKS for all your work.

Comment

• hey u around

Comment

• who me ,,barely but im here

Comment

• wazz uppp

Originally posted by amsterdamageII
              great job with the late dogs nothing like hitting the lsat two games i could bet. THANKS for all your work.
              betsy called and she's into it!!!!

unfortunately pat will not make it, he's busy.

just wink or say yes anything!!!

Comment

• hang in there

Originally posted by Ripple
                who me ,,barely but im here

keep grinding and if you need help

reach for the green grenades and silver!!!

Comment

• Thanks for the 2 HUGH WINNERS last nite Rip. Did you see the 2 more great 9th inning relief,Colorado 3 runs.lose 8-10..Arizona 4 runs, lose 7-8.

Comment

• lol are other 2 fades ,,,that we posted but didnt make them official because we has 3 won easy lol

the 9th inning are brutal ///..im going to start powerdrinking at the end of the 8th for nowwwwwwwwwwwww ..wooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo

Comment

• Rip- Nice work - I know its easy for you to post in one place. Please excuse my asking this but the fade column is becoming much more than it was intended. I'll leave it at that. BOL and enjoying your hard work. Bookies have been seen crying.
                      "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

• the fade thread is everything we wanted it to be..we want a place where we all can have fun ,,give a big wooooooooohoooooooooooooooo..and just chit & chat ..all the plays are always posted in post 1..how has the fade column becoming much more than intended ,,im alittle confused..i appreciate ur concerns,but please let me know alittle more what u mean ,,thanks & good luck ..Rip

did u want me to post the plays than leave and close this ,,Im not to sure if i understand what ur asking ,,thanks
                        Last edited by Ripple; 04-09-2005, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• guys the day card looks like theres nothing,,we do have 2 games already for tonight and the services are pounding thoose 2 so faR but check back tonight for them ..also check at 1:45pm for the 2pm games ..good luck

Comment

• You bet Rip,this forum is great fun. We can piss about bad pitching , managing, the ponies,where people are, what people are drinking , you name it. I think it help us get to know everyone a little better.

Comment

• Thanks Ripple.
                              Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

• rips plays so far ,,not fades just my plays
                                boston -105
                                over yanks 9
                                phils +135

Comment

Working...
                                X