• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let's have fun

sorry buddy, just wanted to be sure

enjoy the heinys and game

GO Heels

Comment

• im am lol and a happy camper ,,im up a few dollars ,,wooooooooohooooooooooooo

Comment

• guys this thread is open for both sides tonight ..its the last game lets have fun ..good luck to everyone ,,no matter who u have i love you all ..godbless and may the bet be with you ,,rip

Comment

• Damn it Rip .. I hate when we have a team that I can not bet against .. i can not go against my Illini ... I am laying off buddy ... thanks and good luck everyone

Comment

• Gl Rip!!!

Comment

• I've been around for about six weeks now and you, and all of your helpers, have helped me tremendously with my picks+$+$+$+$+$+$+$ No matter what happens tonight your efforts are greatly appreciated!!!

Comment

• spark i loved illi all day i went with the fades since im up for the day ..i needed action its been to long woooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo for nc ..i love brian mac & ats there the best ...they both have nc

Comment

• Originally posted by lobsterman52
                  I've been around for about six weeks now and you, and all of your helpers, have helped me tremendously with my picks+$+$+$+$+$+$+$ No matter what happens tonight your efforts are greatly appreciated!!!
                  Nice Post lobster .. Just his enthusiasm alone is enough to buy a ticket isn't it???? .. hahahaha

Good Luck

Comment

• anyone how any thoughts for the total for the first 1.2

i might want some more action

Comment

• lobsterman thanks i love that name ,,theres a few rest in nj called the lobsterman///now some big corp bought them out ...
                      heres to my buddy lobsterss..wooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo

whyis this game starting late

Comment

• wOOohHOoooooooo
                        i hope baseball will be as successful as college!
                        sadly its the last day today

Comment

• baseball & college hoops will make us all rich the nba suxs

Comment

• hey dan, nice song you have on your website. are you the lead singer?

Comment

• spark we got 13.000 hits today and its only monday at the fades woooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...monte all these books should advertise on ur site
                              we;ll get more than the service thread lol :uzi:
                              Last edited by Ripple; 04-04-2005, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• Rip, The 1st 1/2 is 72. Although I like the game U(153). I think the O 72 looks good. Any thoughts?

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                                X