Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can feel it. It's going to be UNC. I feel like throwing up.

Comment

• mb who are you rooting for ill tell u who im playing..its 42-31

Comment

• Rooting for Ill

Comment

• oh okay

Comment

• Is that a good okay or a bad okay? lol

Comment

• its close buddy so the game can go either way ..ill post in 10 minutes,,i have to change my mind on this game ,,but lets wait and see,,

Comment

• Colorado scores 4 runs bottom of 9th win 12-10 another fine relief job by San D.

Comment

• geez... so many fellow cappers had SD and a major 3 team parlay for wayne and gang winning the Over SD, Detr, but losing to 4 runs in the 9 on SD.
                  :uzi: Ungrateful Critics = Numb Nutts

Comment

• Thanks Rip. Hope I wasn't bothering you. The reaon that i said that I'm going to throwup is because even though I want Illinois to win, if your fade comes out and it says take UNC, you best believe that I'm taking UNC -2 and will be rooting agaisnt Illinois (even though I have a friend that's a HUGE Tar Heel fan and would have to hear him talk shit for the next century).

Comment

• im doing it now ..we have 2 majors its the championship game lets go the game and ist 1/2

Comment

• Weird why is the first half only 72.5 and the game 153?
                        :uzi: Ungrateful Critics = Numb Nutts

Comment

• check post 1 go north carolina

Comment

• **Throws up, then immediately calls in a dime on UNC**

Comment

• Originally posted by kingsgod
                              Weird why is the first half only 72.5 and the game 153?
                              As a general rule more points are scored in the 2nd half ans that's what the books plan on.
                              I'm 5-11" or 6-2" depending on which convenience store I'm coming out of.

Comment

• sorry mb..its 42 ~31

Comment

Working...
                                X