No announcement yet.

Ripple..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rip screw the naysayers, im new to this site and love your system, you are helping all of us degenerate gamblers finally win.
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
      Spark, are we sure that Dan is doing this for the Afternoon session? I seem to remember him saying on Wednesday that he had to do something in the AM and wouldn't be around until 1pm or so...is this right? I am starting a spreadsheet just in case...I can only hope to be half as accurate as Rip...
      I am not sure .. I thought he said he was going to be here ... I am sure if Dan is not going to be here he will let everyone know ... Thanks for the help jack

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
        rip screw the naysayers, im new to this site and love your system, you are helping all of us degenerate gamblers finally win.
        I told Rip on numerous occasions he needs to stop listening to everyone .. the guys that are bashing are most likely just trying to scam this site .. He is a fantastic guy and just wants to have a good time .. he puts a ton of effort into this ...

Comment

Rip not in today, damn them haters I'm new and I appreciate picks that actually work.
          Instead of using services that eat your money like dave cokins, and scott spreitzer.
          keep it up rip, gl
          OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
          NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
          NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

I agree- Again -this is about the ration of wins vs losses. No system is gonna give you 75% or better every night. Play sensible - I implore betting the higher ratio service plays against and play those strongly but who knows it could change quickly back to a number of services on it. Every winner I have been around does not go all in that night to make up for a so- so or a losing week. I can't be mad at anyone for the way I bet it- simply because it could have been bet a number of ways.

If you wish follow a service thats hot, follow the fades or not, understand that no-one really knows who is going to prevail and by what score it will be. Vegas incorporates top people to put you on both sides of the equation. In this instance, if you have services all over a pick and you see the majority on the other side- well-- duhhh its a trap game of sorts.

Smoke incorporates a system where he plays against the majority. The line moves on that action. The true indicator of a game is not found in the majority on a game. Theres education here for all of us. Some of want to talk about other things. I have picked up info on many topics and copied them to my word processor to process myself, later on betting procedures, etc. Write down in a log your plays and win-loss marks. Gain a perspective about what helped you win- What was your thinking in losing. Why did you play it. What writeup did you read. Who seems to be a good source of info. Do you notice that if you played the other side or faded everything - you would be a winner. Vegas has your pulse. A good writeup with ats and another 500 down the drain.

Take responsibility for your actions. Rip provides a free service with the help of many. Your problem is to now pick what games seems most suitable to play and bet in increments of 1/3 to 1/4 your betting bankroll and no more. Then you too can be a winner based on the ratio of wins and losses and not just a quick fix. I have seen it more times than not when a system hits ----the next night is crazy for betting. Its normal to feel that way but tone it down. Bet responsibly as if it has a chance to lose.

Those that are mad at Rip and the system- every damn one of you went outside of this betting structure because you are greedy and the system is hot- Vegas loves it. Stay cool and don't pass blame- you can find it only in the mirror. Peace
            Last edited by Spearit; 03-18-2005, 11:34 AM. Reason: zzz
            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

To Rip

Hey Rip,you Don`t Have To Look Down For Nobody.you`ve Got Something That All Those Pay Services Don`t Have.your Honest With Everyone-your A Student Of The Game-you Hate To Lose-you Do Your Homework-imagine If You Could Work On Gambling 24/7 Like All Of Those Scam Artist,hell You Already Blow Them Out Of The Water.i Know Its Tough Handicapping Games But You`ve Proved Your System Works,i Just Hope Someone Does`nt Take All The Glory For Your Hard Work.for All Of You Uot There Keep Putting Up The Pay Services Its The Least We Can Do To Help Out.

Thanks Again To All Who Share And Thanks To Rip For Leading The Way!!!

Comment

LOL
                I still dont understand how people can be mad at Rip-- Someone please explain. This has been going on for 3 weeks. Rip is a veteran on the site and if he wants to fade and share-- let him-- personally i love it
                Ben

Comment

what i don't understand is if you guys win a day with these fade's everyone's happy. but the first losing day, everyone's questioning Rip, and then he becomes defensive, which he has a right to.......then it turns into a huge mess. everyone just shut up, if you want to take the plays, take them....if not, then don't.

it's that simple!!!

Comment

Quick update as of 10:45 am CST for early games.........

Oklahoma State 6-0
                    Charlotte 21-6
                    Ohio 4-3
                    Iowa State 14-3

Comment

damn he aint here, idiots got to him i guess finally, ya'll suck cost rest of us picks
                      OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
                      NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
                      NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

hey rip,dont let the ass clowns get to you. what your doing up here is a ton better than all the services combined. keep doing what you do, bol gc-

Comment

spearit thanks for your comments u seem intelligent about how vegas works and we need more people like u to explain and educate the bettors what there up against .i suspect rip has won more bettors money then any service just in his picks this year.

Comment

nice job hoosier are u the one doing the fades today

Comment

Guy, Rip said he would not be here today or tomorrow. He has personal business. It has nothing to do with posts he just can't be around. As such Dan was going to take over with the plays for the next two days. Not to worry, Rip will be back
                              I love Ripple and Spark and would sooner die than say anything bad about either of them. Thanks for making BettorsChat work guys! (SUCKING UP TO THE BOSSES) Love you too Monte
                              :uzi:

Comment

IM doing the fades today ill be posting the plays in 2 minutes
                                Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Working...
                                X