Ripple..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripple..

Thanks for the plays, win or lose I realize this is gambling and I am risking what I play or don't play. It is our choice to follow or not...These people bitching and blaming should shut up and not gamble if they are gonna whine when they lose a game....The total record of your plays is still better than anyone else can do or they wouldn't be in here to start with..

Guys Ripple is putting a hell of alot of time into this and we should support him 100% if you want them t continue...If you think you can do better and want to bitch then post your own plays and leave this thread alone....

Thanks again Ripple and I support whatever you decide to do...

Ripple,s Fades

I agree, Ripple is doing a great job.

There are always going to be those who are going to bitch about something, win or lose they have nothing going for them in their lifes,and bitching is their only way of getting attention.
    So to them I say, Take it somewhere else, and leave Ripple to do his thing.

My only suggestion is to seperate the pictures of the ladys, from the fades section, takes up to much space.

Do not get me wrong, I like the Ladies as much as anyone,
    but I try to seperate them until after I am done gambling, I tend to loose concentration.

Good luck to all, and Ripple thanks for all your good work.

Comment

I suggested the same thing about the ladies ... I think it would be better if they had their own thread in Rip's forum ...

Comment

Ripple keep them coming, Fades are the way to go and you are the best at Fades.
        I agree lets keep the girls off the site until the last game starts.

RIP KEEP THEM COMING AND HAVE FUN!!!!!

Comment

rip do it b/c you enjoy it. screw everyone else. you are not making them bet, when you were 3-1 and 4-1 they didn't even post a thanks.

Comment

I just want to say thank-you!

Comment

Rip, just wanted to say thanks for all you do and your record speaks for itself. To the naysayers let Rip do his thing and sit back be quiet and count your $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$

Comment

Rippppppppppp

I am 58 years old, and have been around this stuff since I was 19 years old, you are diffently on the right track, being very selective, FADING, and money management is the only way to beat the house, keep up the good work, the ball will always bounce in our court, the bigger percentage of the time

Comment

Rip, I will follow you always. What you are doing is a tremendous service to everyone here at Bettorschat.Keep the legend of the Ripple going.Thanks for all you do.

Comment

Rip,
                    You are the man !!!! Keep them coming buddy.

Comment

Spark, are we sure that Dan is doing this for the Afternoon session? I seem to remember him saying on Wednesday that he had to do something in the AM and wouldn't be around until 1pm or so...is this right? I am starting a spreadsheet just in case...I can only hope to be half as accurate as Rip...
                      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Love ya rip!! Keep up the great work! I am feeling a great rebound day today!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

My Post 37 in the WED fade column indicated playing the higher percentage plays as a premium major for a much higher ratio of wins vs losses. Later Thick and Betonit related the same- in post 163 and elsewhere, if I am not mistaken. Again, this is specifying the 80 % service ratio against us as a premium major pick and deserves its own category. If a category doesn't come to fruition, then bettors be well advised that this reality. Thanks to everyone on their efforts of posting. Without your info - we would be nada. Thanks to our moderators for keeping it intact thru a maddening period. Thanks to Monte for opening more space and being flexible when things seem crazy. Thanks to Big Mike for posting later pics. Thanks to you guys that get off the site after receiving your picks- so others can get on. Thanks for the positive comments and the constructive attitude it takes to grind this complex system into a winner. Thanks to me for shutting up now.
                          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

statistics

I agree, Guru. Rip has been very generous with his time and information. And it looks like he's got a good system. Didn't take me long to realize how worthless most services are. Cost me some $$$ but it didn't take me much time to see the light. I think what happened yesterday was a serious case of "regression towards the mean". happens with any system. Gamblers should be aware of this concept. Don't bitch at Ripple because he has a losing day. He'll probably continue to have more winning days than losing days.Play them, don't play them, whatever. I myself will be most interested in seeing how the system does over the long haul. And I hope Rip will be kind enough to persevere. It's tough to keep putting yourself out there, however, when people get testy. Hang in there, Rip. You da man!

Comment

Rip...you do a helluva a job. Your hard work is appreciated by most of those on this forum. This is gambling, and NOONE hits 100%. We're gonna win, we're gonna lose, but I'm with you Rip! Thanks for all your hard work!

To all you assholes pissing & moaning, Why don't you pay Big Al, Brian Mac or any other service to lose your money. Remember, this is FREE!!! Rip puts alot of time & effort into these fades, so if you don't like it, DON'T play them. Better yet, fade the fades & see how quick you're in the poorhouse! Spark & others, Sorry for this but these morons that are bitchin' really piss me off! Hell, they'd probaly bitch at a "free" beer party. OK, I'm done. Thanks again RIP & GL!

Comment

Working...
                              X