This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Dan,

Not to make a request but it seems to be working now with UAB. Can you list the tallies as you go along tomorrow. Reason I ask (probably said this plenty before) but these Super Major games (80% or better against us) are KICKING ASS. Super Major Saturday was Washington (services were on Arizona 15-1), Super Major on Sunday was Florida (services on Kentucky 9-1), Super Major on Wednesday was Georgetown (think it was 11-2), Super Major earlier today was Oklahoma (services 14-2 on Niagara), now tonight Super Major of UAB (services 21-5 on them). Point is all those games were BLOWOUTS (Okie was a little close) with Florida well outright, Washington owned Arizona, GTown destroyed Boston U, and now UAB getting 3.5 is up by 24!!! as I read it on ESPN. I know it's probably a pain but it would be great to know the tallies to locate more of these Super Majors. Assuming UAB doesn't shit the bed we will go 5-0 on Super Majors (80% or better against us).

Thanks as always and thanks for doing the stuff tomorrow. Good luck to you!
    I love Ripple and Spark and would sooner die than say anything bad about either of them. Thanks for making BettorsChat work guys! (SUCKING UP TO THE BOSSES) Love you too Monte
    :uzi:

Comment

• Big Mike any hot nymphos in the fact that UAB players are playing amazingly well heh
      Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

• Originally posted by betitnow
        Hi Dan,

Not to make a request but it seems to be working now with UAB. Can you list the tallies as you go along tomorrow. Reason I ask (probably said this plenty before) but these Super Major games (80% or better against us) are KICKING ASS. Super Major Saturday was Washington (services were on Arizona 15-1), Super Major on Sunday was Florida (services on Kentucky 9-1), Super Major on Wednesday was Georgetown (think it was 11-2), Super Major earlier today was Oklahoma (services 14-2 on Niagara), now tonight Super Major of UAB (services 21-5 on them). Point is all those games were BLOWOUTS (Okie was a little close) with Florida well outright, Washington owned Arizona, GTown destroyed Boston U, and now UAB getting 3.5 is up by 24!!! as I read it on ESPN. I know it's probably a pain but it would be great to know the tallies to locate more of these Super Majors. Assuming UAB doesn't shit the bed we will go 5-0 on Super Majors (80% or better against us).

Thanks as always and thanks for doing the stuff tomorrow. Good luck to you!

Yes ill list the tallies in a thread ill name the tally thread and ill update them every 15-20 minutes

Comment

• Originally posted by SustainDan
          Yes ill list the tallies in a thread ill name the tally thread and ill update them every 15-20 minutes

You are too good to us! Thanks boss, I really appreciate it!
          I love Ripple and Spark and would sooner die than say anything bad about either of them. Thanks for making BettorsChat work guys! (SUCKING UP TO THE BOSSES) Love you too Monte
          :uzi:

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Uab

Woo-Hoo! Go UAB! Blow out city!

PS- What's up with the pics of my wife in the previous post?

Comment

• UAB is good now for the win nice play rip tomorrow well get them again

Comment

• nice win with UAB... lets destroy the books tomorrow.

Comment

• UAB$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Bring on them boys!!!

Yeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Comment

• dan or whoever if u want when u do the games when am not here & and i dont give a fuck if they get done or not .. dont even post the tallys......last 2 weeks no said a word...now thick,betitnon,& spearit ,and 1 or 2 guys are questioning they way were making majors & opinions & the way i put out games,,..THESE ARE MY PLAYS , i do not give a flying fuck who plays them or who fades them..ill never put out the tallys again...just look at the games and do what you want with them .Stop all the questioning , i.m not begging or asking anyone to play these games ,These are my plays and no one elses.im trying to help most,honestly i didnt want to do this again spark and monte asked me to try it once more..

.were 8-11-1 for the week,,not including my double bet on uab for the game & my uab winner first 1/2 i posted it in the fourm butdid not post it on the main post , but anycan check its all there in black & white but i dont care anyhow..

i like to see thick,betitnow or spearit do this and post service plays ..and not just at bc,,at 4 other forums too
                          Last edited by Ripple; 03-18-2005, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X