Kaz, JC and KB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CheCheBoFumbe View Post
    JC, I know I don't have to do it, I want to reward those that do enter the contests. Maybe just maybe some of the lurkers will join in and besides I want to do it.

Well I certainly am not going to stop you from doing what you want to do Che, just frustrates me that we can't get more people involved here when we have tried to make this place as inviting a place as you can to post at?

Baffles me
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Since this contest got a boost from Hammy, if you want, you can up the ante for the next one CheeBo? It will be a $25 contest to start....
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
        Well I certainly am not going to stop you from doing what you want to do Che, just frustrates me that we can't get more people involved here when we have tried to make this place as inviting a place as you can to post at?

Baffles me
        JC, KAZ, KB
        This site has given me so much in the way of new friends and support when things have not gone well in my life, not to mention the great picks you can get from the great handicappers here. My contributing by adding a few dollars to the pot on some contests is just my way of paying it forward. You guys do such a great job and I thank you for all the time you put into making this site great.

My Grandaughter turned to my wife one day and said "I love me some Grandma Jo" I say "I love me some Bettorschat"
        Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
          Since this contest got a boost from Hammy, if you want, you can up the ante for the next one CheeBo? It will be a $25 contest to start....
          I'll put up an additional $50 make first place $50 and pay second place $25. Thanks for all you do Kaz have a great day.

Comment

I'll put up an additional $50 make first place $50 and pay second place $25. Thanks for all you do Kaz have a great day.
            OK buddy. This contest will stay at $50 for the winner and the next contest will be $50 for the winner and $25 for 2nd place, as per your request.....

Sound good?
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
              OK buddy. This contest will stay at $50 for the winner and the next contest will be $50 for the winner and $25 for 2nd place, as per your request.....

Sound good?
              Sounds great, thanks

Comment

Sounds great, thanks
                Thanks Cheech. Very generous of you! And Hammy too!
                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                X