Kaz, JC and KB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaz, JC and KB

Am I correct that Mark was the only new player that joined us today in the capping contest?
    Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

CheChe I guess no one wants free money. I have the $500 MLB contest running as well.

Comment

Originally posted by CheCheBoFumbe View Post
      Am I correct that Mark was the only new player that joined us today in the capping contest?
      Unfortunately yes. We can't give away free money....
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Close this contest to new entries and I'll add $50 to the prize money for this contest. That will make it a nice reward for those that are participating.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
          CheChe I guess no one wants free money. I have the $500 MLB contest running as well.
          And that's a great contest, I've put in two entries since it started, unfortunately I must have thought it was 15 straight loses because I haven't won a game yet...

I'll be placing my next play tomorrow. Need to find the thread I was using.

Thanks for getting that set up.

Comment

Close this contest to new entries and I'll add $50 to the prize money for this contest. That will make it a nice reward for those that are participating.
            You can use the money to pay out more places if you like. How ever you want to use it.

Comment

You can use the money to pay out more places if you like. How ever you want to use it.
              [email protected]

Comment

Che, thanks for your generosity but honesty you don't need to do that.

Your consistent posting is more than enough around here.

It's a slow process to turn things around here, but the general tone here is good, we just need more posters.

Thanks for all you do around here buddy
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                  Che, thanks for your generosity but honesty you don't need to do that.

Your consistent posting is more than enough around here.

It's a slow process to turn things around here, but the general tone here is good, we just need more posters.

Thanks for all you do around here buddy

JC, I know I don't have to do it, I want to reward those that do enter the contests. Maybe just maybe some of the lurkers will join in and besides I want to do it.

Comment

I didn't see the other BB contest until it had started and figured it was to late to enter.I really just think people are afraid of putting losing plays out there.I think when I first started I probably had more people fading me than following,and they were making money damn it. lol

Comment

Originally posted by hammy85 View Post
                      I didn't see the other BB contest until it had started and figured it was to late to enter.I really just think people are afraid of putting losing plays out there.I think when I first started I probably had more people fading me than following,and they were making money damn it. lol
                      JC, use the money for the next contest, or let Hammy in and give him 3 pick today. A previous winner has to be in it.

Comment

Hammy, get in today and make 3 picks

Comment

Hammy is already in the current contest. I believe he was talking about Monte's pick 15 in a row....
                          [email protected]

Comment

Fade or follow, all picks have value Hammy.

I would also like to see people who don't want to post picks at jest join in on some conversations.
                            [email protected]

Comment

Pretty sure you can enter that contest whenever you want

It's just 15 in a row at any given time
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X