Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you just put BC back the way it was??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Upgrade and Downtime

The site will be getting some updates done tonight at EST/GMT-5 i.e. between 11pm-12am so the site will be done for a little while.

Appreciate the Patients,
    Regards,
    Monte

This is also posted in all forums at the very top.

Comment

• Thanks Montell

Comment

• Just letting you know that I'm checking in with the web developer to find out where were at in progress.

Comment

• Did something change the other night and I missed it? Site was down for like 30 mins but I don't see anything different.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            Did something change the other night and I missed it? Site was down for like 30 mins but I don't see anything different.
            Yes, there is software being removed that no longer works. There are behind the scenes stuff that has to be taken care of first then comes the outside (AKA) the forum.

Comment

• Sent an e-mail to the developer in regards to the colors and logo of the site. Waiting to hear back and will update everyone when I get a response back.

Comment

• Update I asked for the original colors and logo of the site to go ahead and be done next. We had a list of importance and some of the things above what I mentioned are behind the scenes. Will, let you know as soon as I hear something back.

Comment

• Status update the colors of the site and logo should be up tonight at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                    Status update the colors of the site and logo should be up tonight at some point.
                    Who's working on the site? Helen Keller and Stevie Wonder?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                      Who's working on the site? Helen Keller and Stevie Wonder?
                      I don't know as I'm only posting what I'm being told in the e-mails. I don't know why the colors and logo are not corrected. I just sent another e-mail and called him & left a message.

Comment

• Looking a little more like normal today!

Comment

• Bettorschat is back VBulletin is

Comment

• Monte, can you see if they can change it to where the home page comes up when clicking on the BC logo at the top of the page?

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                              Monte, can you see if they can change it to where the home page comes up when clicking on the BC logo at the top of the page?

Thanks!
                              Yes, I will check in with the developer and let him know. I fixed the calendar a few day's ago as well. It only went through 2006. Still see some blue like on + Reply to Thread and Submit New Topic. Also I think the red text should be black, but it looks way more better than it was.

Comment

• Good to see the old BC back!!
                                Questions, comments, complaints:
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X