This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
    The movie is decent, much better than the gambler, my wife just thought walking that trail from South California all the way up to Washington looked cool. I told her I'd drive the 101 and meet her up there. I aint walking thats for sure.

I want to see the American Sniper, though it was coming out at Christmas and now they say Jan 16th. That looks pretty intense
    American Sniper does look intense.

I don't know about walking the 101. I think riding a bike along Pacific Coast Highway 1 would be fun and I know of a few people who have done that. Stop off in Monterey for a round at Pebble, Spyglass and Poppy Hills. I saw a photo today that San Luis Obispo was snow covered. Now that's crazy....
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• If you go to Pebble around the end of March, not sure the exact time, you can play it for around $390. That's a bargain from the $525 regular green fee....
      [email protected]

Comment

Anyone seen a good movie lately? Went to the Gambler, that was so horse shit, just brutal. Save the money and watch Rounders again, Rounders is 100 time better.
        Unbroken
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

• LMFAO.....Roll Tide

[email protected]

Comment

• Comment

• Phylis

Comment

• Good God. Lindley is awful....
                [email protected]

Comment

• Happy New Year BC'ers... haven't been gambling much... dropped about $300 on Bowl games just to remind myself why....

Best Wishes to Sir Monte and the crew in 2015!!

Comment

• Thanks for stopping by Dawg!

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                      American Sniper does look intense.

I don't know about walking the 101. I think riding a bike along Pacific Coast Highway 1 would be fun and I know of a few people who have done that. Stop off in Monterey for a round at Pebble, Spyglass and Poppy Hills. I saw a photo today that San Luis Obispo was snow covered. Now that's crazy....
                      101 and highway 1 are the same? I actually did the tour through pebble and took the highway 1 down the coast and through big sur area. Great area.

Comment

• How is the Sioux looking on the ice this year Club

Comment

• #2 in the nation right now. Heading into a real tough stretch on the schedule, lots of home games at least, I think I have 8 home games in the next 5 weekends. Gonna be rough on the ole liver.

Comment

101 and highway 1 are the same? I actually did the tour through pebble and took the highway 1 down the coast and through big sur area. Great area.
                            No. Pacific Coast Highway 1 is literally right on the coast line and runs along the ocean from top to bottom. The 101 connects with it in certain spots but runs more inland in areas and is much more of a commercial highway. The Pacific Coast Highway is 2 lanes I believe until it connects with the 101 in the few areas that it does. This will give you an idea if you look at the maps on the right. The 1 is much more scenic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_State_Route_1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Ro..._in_California
                            [email protected]

Comment

• California is a shit hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                                California is a shit hole.
                                Lmao
                                Questions, comments, complaints:
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...