X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spark, I will miss you much,hope you keep sending me those crazy e-mails

Comment

• Wayne,if not for you I would never had found Bettorschat.Forever thanks and best of everything in the future.

Comment

• wow, Wayne and Spark leaving. Must have been something big to cause this development.

Comment

• Wayne and Joe

You will be missed by more than you know. Loyal, dependable, knowledgeable, and giving are only a few adjectives that describe what you two bring to any place lucky enough to have you.

Thank you both for years of service, insight, and being helpful to all here at BC, certainly I thank you both from the bottom of my heart. I wish you would stay, understand your decision, hope nothing but the best for the two of you.
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

• Its gotta be a hoax.... If not, best of luck to you both. Dont know whats gonna happen with nascar survivor

Comment

• Is this a April Fools joke?

Comment

• Thats what I thought too nex.

Comment

• Thanks for all you did Wayne and Joe. I'm out too!!!

Comment

• Spark, Wayne, Vols:

Really?!?!?! No way! This has to be a joke. You guys are really all going?

Man! Spark's the reason I started hanging around here in the first place. He treated me great right from the first day.

Can somebody verify this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Udog View Post
                      Spark, Wayne, Vols:

Really?!?!?! No way! This has to be a joke. You guys are really all going?

Man! Spark's the reason I started hanging around here in the first place. He treated me great right from the first day.

Can somebody verify this?
                      Udog

Sadly it's true.

It's not a joke.

They surely will be missed around here. I want you and everyone else to know that they didn't leave because of Kaz, KB, or myself.

I won't explain for them as to why they left, I don't feel that's my position.

They can answer it or Monte will address it when he is ready.
                      [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                        Udog

Sadly it's true.

It's not a joke.

They surely will be missed around here. I want you and everyone else to know that they didn't leave because of Kaz, KB, or myself.

I won't explain for them as to why they left, I don't feel that's my position.

They can answer it or Monte will address it when he is ready.
                        Thank you, jc. Man, this is just heartbreaking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Udog View Post
                          Thank you, jc. Man, this is just heartbreaking.
                          You have mail
                          [email protected]

Comment

• Hopefully someone will step up and let the members know what is happening. I realize no one owes us anything but for the sake of the long term stability of this site it would be nice if someone would address why Spark and Wayne, the two people who kept this site moving over the past 10 years, suddenly resigning with no explanation. I probably speak for many members who aren't as vocal or social as others but proudly support the site by signing up through the various books advertised and can be confirmed by Monte. This is not good.

Somebody?

Comment

• Robbie and all other members and guest.

I will try and explain this to the best of my ability.

Monte from my understanding has had some pretty serious health issues which has left him unavailable to the site for the most part.
                              That has basically left the site to be run by Wayne and Spark, and Spark had some very serious medical issues to contend with this past year. So that left Wayne for a pretty good period of time handling everything and he didn't get much if any communication from Monte. (From my understanding)

IMO like most long term relationships sometimes communication breaks down, thoughtfulness, appreciation, and a certain level of respect is no longer given. People begin to take advantage of one another, much like we all often do with our wives over a long period of time.

IMO when Monte began to get somewhat better physically he was made aware of the rather poor condition BC had become. I think he wanted to make some improvements to boost posting and get the site hopping again, he asked for input from some members and he decided to make 3 of us moderators in an attempt to help out around here. I believe his motives were pure but the lack of communication, the perceived disrespect and some mean words were said that unfortunately cut pretty deep.

I believe Wayne and Joe felt disrespected, not appreciated, and with the combined lack of communication they had there fill and wanted to make a change.

Robbie, it's like a marriage of 10-20 years, it doesn't happen all at once, it's a slow process and it accumulates over the years. You become disenchanted, irritated, aggravated, and finally something is done or said and you are finished.

To sum it up, it's much like that.

I didn't want to comment on this, I feel very uncomfortable doing so, but I do feel obligated to try and offer somewhat of an opinion on it when a member ask the question.

I would much prefer Monte answer this.

I will say one more thing, I want people to know the level of integrity that Wayne and Spark have shown here since their departure. They aren't in here bashing BC, Monte, or anyone else. They have made a decision, been respectful and extremely gracious considering all the years of service. I am very happy to know both of them and hope to maintain a friendship with them both.

I also want everyone to know that I will do my absolute best to make BC a fun place to be.

That's the best I can do Robbie, hope it helps answer a few of your questions
                              [email protected]

Comment

• One more thing

It does take two to get a divorce, it's normally just not one persons doing. I am not here to point blame on Monte, or Joe & Wayne.

I used the marriage analogy because it's the closest thing that I can use to describe the split between these two long term Moderators and Monte.

I'm just as upset if not more than others that they are leaving. No matter my differences with either of them, I respect them and they bring much to the table.
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X