This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
    Garth Vader: Udog, you are my son. Submit to the force of a home and home. It is the will of your father!

Udog: you're not my father!!

Garth Vader: the force is strong with you my son Udog, now I'm going to poke you with my light saber son!!

Udog: never, I'm doing a home and home with big foot KB in his new home!

Comment

• Hey Dave, Just so you know, jc is sending around pictures of your girl friend. Guess he ran into her at the Kentucky state fair.

Comment

• That's her!!!

BBD hits that sweet thing.

He wears hip waders when he spends his special time with her, puts both her back legs inside the wader so she can't kick him.

Then he goes to town on her.
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

• Just a note Dave, I've heard in Montana, they push the sheep to the edge of a cliff, then they do what you do, and the sheep push back. Makes the sheep pounders think that the sheep are actually enjoying it. ysf

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
            Just a note Dave, I've heard in Montana, they push the sheep to the edge of a cliff, then they do what you do, and the sheep push back. Makes the sheep pounders think that the sheep are actually enjoying it. ysf

Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
              Garth Vader: Udog, you are my son. Submit to the force of a home and home. It is the will of your father!

Udog: you're not my father!!

Garth Vader: the force is strong with you my son Udog, now I'm going to poke you with my light saber son!!

Udog: never, I'm doing a home and home with big foot KB in his new home!
              I'd like to propose a strategy to maintain the membership at BC. Make sure we retain all the homophobic assholes.

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
                I'd like to propose a strategy to maintain the membership at BC. Make sure we retain all the homophobic assholes.
                We about the bestiality assholes???

Comment

Sure, why not. I know we're all about cultural diversity here at BC. We need a diverse array of assholes.

Comment

• As my good friend and new mod kb always says, We need more adversity around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Udog View Post
                      I'm in the thriving metropolis of Vinita, Garth. Where are you?
                      Live in Shawnee and work in OKC. You spend any time on Grand Lake? Used to have a place up there, near Zena and across the lake from Grove.

Comment

• I think this guy use to be a goalie for my beloved fighting Sioux

Please refer to my signature if you have any questions

Comment

Speaking of assholes I can't believe I didn't pick up a couple votes over the last few days!!

Comment

• Jc would rig it so he would still win.

Comment

• Not that you didn't deserve some buddy!

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                                Speaking of assholes I can't believe I didn't pick up a couple votes over the last few days!!
                                Unfortunately, mine only counts as one vote!

[email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Working...
                                X