This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
    Tough loss Garth, rivalry games are hard to predict.

Still can win the Big 12 and get a BCS bid, I would love to play the Sooners in a bowl game this season, that would be awesome!
    If you looked at the game before against TCU, Bell didnt look that good either. If they make a bowl game, I would suggest the Woody Woodpecker Petrified Fence Bowl
    He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

• Petrified fence......lmao
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Morning guys.

Comment

• Afternoon Club
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

• Petrified fence bowl

Comment

• Morning guys, Wednesday 57 today, perfect day to hit the links!!!

Comment

• Morning chief

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                  Morning guys, Wednesday 57 today, perfect day to hit the links!!!

Lets compare your post yesterday when you just said 'good morning' to todays post.

Yesterdays post told us you were unenergized like you just lost your dog or you just didnt have a good Jimmy Dean breakfast bowl.

Todays post seems like you are already liquored up and full of geritol gel-caps !!

Comment

• Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                    Lets compare your post yesterday when you just said 'good morning' to todays post.

Yesterdays post told us you were unenergized like you just lost your dog or you just didnt have a good Jimmy Dean breakfast bowl.

Todays post seems like you are already liquored up and full of geritol gel-caps !!

Spot on!!!

Comment

Tuesdays and Thursday are rough days for me pol. I have to spend time with the wife, sober!!

Comment

• Morning guys! Got seats behind home plate for the game tonight. Don't worry though, I'm leaving after the 2nd inning so I can post on bc

Comment

• Shit stirrer

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                            Tuesdays and Thursday are rough days for me pol. I have to spend time with the wife, sober!!
                            What you need to do is get a wall poster of your favorite North Dakota State Junior College University Technical Institute Graduate School hockey player so you can be in a happy place.

Comment

• Good morning y'all

Just would like to point out that our very own Fencemeister sweep all 3 of his plays yesterday. No matter what type of lock these installers try to put on the gate to keep our Fencemeister out, he just keeps knocking them down 1 day at a time.

Comment

Good morning y'all

Just would like to point out that our very own Fencemeister sweep all 3 of his plays yesterday. No matter what type of lock these installers try to put on the gate to keep our Fencemeister out, he just keeps knocking them down 1 day at a time.
                                Morning Pol, morning all. What's everyone got planned for the weekend?

I have the local NDCC football game tomorrow afternoon, then wait til Monday night, to watch the Vikings hand the giants their first win.

Comment

Working...
                                X