X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
    We all know who the #1 shit stirrer is
    You realize, this site will be reduced to one person posting picks, everyone will just come, look at his picks, then call their book. It may be the end of BC. Unless he decides to start charging for his picks. Wow, would he make some serious "Cash" then!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      KB I picked out your golf hat

Comment

You realize, this site will be reduced to one person posting picks, everyone will just come, look at his picks, then call their book. It may be the end of BC. Unless he decides to start charging for his picks. Wow, would he make some serious "Cash" then!!!
        Cash is the man baby!!

All we need is the urgent thread and Cash's picks!!
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

• Them tranny's don't pay for themselves bitches!!!

Signed,

#1 Capper on BC

Comment

Cash is the man baby!!

All we need is the urgent thread and Cash's picks!!
            I predict he goes service after week 1 of the nfl season.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              Them tranny's don't pay for themselves bitches!!!

Signed,

#1 Capper on BC

Comment

• Haters gonna hate!
                [email protected]

Comment

Haters gonna hate!
                  I don't hate, anything that brings drama to the site, I'm all for it.

Morning boys, 95 degrees and humid. Can't wait to hit the course and try and stay hydrated by drinking beer

Comment

Morning boys, 95 degrees and humid. Can't wait to hit the course and try and stay hydrated by drinking beer
                    Staying hydrated with beer on the course proved to be challenging for me so I switched to whiskey.

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
                      Staying hydrated with beer on the course proved to be challenging for me so I switched to whiskey.

Comment

• Have fun Club!!
                        [email protected]

Comment

• CIGARETTES AND TAMPONS

Boudreaux walks into a pharmacy and wanders up & down the aisles. A sales girl notices him and asks if she can help him. He says that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife

She directs him down the correct aisle. A few minutes later he deposits a large bag of cotton balls and a ball of string on the counter where the sales girl is working.

The sales girl is confused and asks, “Sir, I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife”?

He answers, “ Well you see it’s like this. Yesterday, I sent my wife to the store to get me a carton of cigarettes, and she came back with a tin of tobacco and some rolling papers”; because “it’s soooo-oo-ooo much cheaper'”. “So I figure if I have to roll my own, SO DOES SHE”!
                          jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                            CIGARETTES AND TAMPONS

Boudreaux walks into a pharmacy and wanders up & down the aisles. A sales girl notices him and asks if she can help him. He says that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife

She directs him down the correct aisle. A few minutes later he deposits a large bag of cotton balls and a ball of string on the counter where the sales girl is working.

The sales girl is confused and asks, “Sir, I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife”?

He answers, “ Well you see it’s like this. Yesterday, I sent my wife to the store to get me a carton of cigarettes, and she came back with a tin of tobacco and some rolling papers”; because “it’s soooo-oo-ooo much cheaper'”. “So I figure if I have to roll my own, SO DOES SHE”!
                            [email protected]

Comment

• Comment

• Morning boys!

Comment

Working...
                                X