Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question Kb, does your fiancĂ© know she will have to share her bed with two dogs?

Comment

• Coming from someone who wakes up 5 days a week with chew drool all over himself

Comment

• Ason Martin used car ad

Comment

• What's an Ason Martin?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            What's an Ason Martin?
            My spelling is probably the only thing you noticed on that post. Fag

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
              My spelling is probably the only thing you noticed on that post. Fag

Since I'm now engaged, isn't that the only thing I should notice now according to you

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                Since I'm now engaged, isn't that the only thing I should notice now according to you
                You're gonna have a sore head by the end of the day. but the answer is yes.

Comment

• It's a regular little lovefest up in here

Either of you bums have a $25-$50 NFL Fan League that could use another mediocre player?

Comment

• Ldawg

Comment

• Morning all. Wednesday, 78 and calm

Comment

• supposed to be a high in the 80s here in central OK today. I want to go play in the golf scramble this evening but am buried at work this week. On the one hand I could work til 9 p.m. on the other I could golf. Golf? work? Let me think. So many choices. So little time.

Comment

• Mornin' ya'll - you right garth work is a major inconvenience

Just starting a little five day run today.... at least there will be a lot of cool classic cars to look at : )

Comment

• Morning boys. Great weather we've been having this week huh garth?

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
                              supposed to be a high in the 80s here in central OK today. I want to go play in the golf scramble this evening but am buried at work this week. On the one hand I could work til 9 p.m. on the other I could golf. Golf? work? Let me think. So many choices. So little time.
                              I vote golf. But skip the scramble(I'm not a big fan of those, but it does beat work)
                              Last edited by ToDaClub; 08-14-2013, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• Morning boys. Is it the weekend yet

Comment

Working...
                                X