• Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the well wishes Garth!

Man, we need to hook up for golf sometime

You sound like my type of playing partner

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      That looks like two days with family, I draw the line at 1
      You acting like your family wants to see your dickhead ass for more than 1 day itself is funny

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        You acting like your family wants to see your dickhead ass for more than 1 day itself is funny
        I agree, It's mutual dislike

Comment

• Golfing already Club?

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            Thanks for the well wishes Garth!

Man, we need to hook up for golf sometime

You sound like my type of playing partner
            Sounds good, KB. shoot me an email.

Comment

• TodaClub

Club...You know this woman? Can be too many this pretty up there.

It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

That is EXACTLY why I won't.

Don't know why I thought of this but when I was in Monterey there was a big GP motorcycle race going on in the area. Across from the hotel I was staying at was a place called Cannery Road. There were motorcycles (all different types and makes) lined up for a mile on both sides of the street. I thought of you when you told KB you would be at the Thunder game, and you would be the guy in the blue shirt. I was gonna tell Ldawg that I was on Cannery road by the motorcycles.
                I think I saw you. A fat guy with a ball cap right?
                Oh and lilly white legs ....

Comment

• Morning boys! JC still out roid raging?

Comment

• Originally posted by griffey_mojo View Post
                    Club...You know this woman? Can be too many this pretty up there.

No, don't know her, but she has good taste in sports teams. and I don't know what "Keep Calm and Chive on" means either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
                      I think I saw you. A fat guy with a ball cap right?
                      Oh and lilly white legs ....
                      Yes, I may have saw you also, smoking a bat with a long pony tail???

Comment

• Morning guys, anybody else get in trouble this weekend?

Comment

Morning guys, anybody else get in trouble this weekend?
                          Morning everyone. just minor trouble...nothing unusual...got in trouble with my wife Saturday for drinking what she considered to be too much at the family reunion. My brother kept a bottomless, spigoted container of ritas that were about 2/3 agave in his auxiliary refrigerator (aka the liquorator) in his garage. apparently I crossed some line in my communications with tee-totaling family members. Not sure really. My other drunk relatives got a kick out of the exchange between me and my wife. what was your trouble, Club?

Comment

• I didn't but I'm sure some people around town did. Georgia State Patrol was all over the place this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
                              Morning everyone. just minor trouble...nothing unusual...got in trouble with my wife Saturday for drinking what she considered to be too much at the family reunion. My brother kept a bottomless, spigoted container of ritas that were about 2/3 agave in his auxiliary refrigerator (aka the liquorator) in his garage. apparently I crossed some line in my communications with tee-totaling family members. Not sure really. My other drunk relatives got a kick out of the exchange between me and my wife. what was your trouble, Club?
                              Played in a golf tournament (a scramble) which to me means, drink as much as you want, because who cares if you win or lose? Went home, and my wife wasn't impressed with my ability, or lack there of, to speak.
                              Last edited by ToDaClub; 07-29-2013, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                                I didn't but I'm sure some people around town did. Georgia State Patrol was all over the place this weekend.
                                I've heard it's expensive down there

Comment

Working...
                                X