Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncomfortable conversation me and Kb just had.

Me- congrats man

Kb-- Thanks buddy

Me- you know when you get married the blowjobs will come to an end

Kb-- bullshit. She won't be around me 24/7 so I'll never stop giving blow jobs

Me- were not friends anymore!!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        Uncomfortable conversation me and Kb just had.

Me- congrats man

Kb-- Thanks buddy

Me- you know when you get married the blowjobs will come to an end

Kb-- bullshit. She won't be around me 24/7 so I'll never stop giving blow jobs

Me- were not friends anymore!!!!
        Lose my number also Kb.

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          Won't be long before it's baby time so let's get some early odds going:

Girl -115

Name:
          Dimer-450
          Tiger +250
          Adrian +300
          Adriana +300
          AP +350
          Sam +400
          Samantha +400
          Jason +400
          Dale +500
          Bob +700
          Barack +800
          Michelle +800
          Dixie +800
          Jack+900
          Jose+900
          Jim +900
          Bryan +100000000000000
          Sounds about right to me.
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
            I did not play golf out there. I'm not one to step on to the first tee and get paired up with some chuckers who I've never met and want to tell me their life story. I will play PB some day, but it will be with people I know. (notice I said who I know, not friends, I have no friends except for cyber friends)
            I have no friends either but I did end up playing the Fazio course at Red sky earlier this week. Changed my schedule so i could play on Monday. Was paired with a couple of guys from Mexico City. They were cool luckily. Playing at the Vail Golf club on Sunday was a different story though. We played with some old lady that wouldn't STFU the entire round.

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
              I have no friends either but I did end up playing the Fazio course at Red sky earlier this week. Changed my schedule so i could play on Monday. Was paired with a couple of guys from Mexico City. They were cool luckily. Playing at the Vail Golf club on Sunday was a different story though. We played with some old lady that wouldn't STFU the entire round.
              That is EXACTLY why I won't.

Don't know why I thought of this but when I was in Monterey there was a big GP motorcycle race going on in the area. Across from the hotel I was staying at was a place called Cannery Road. There were motorcycles (all different types and makes) lined up for a mile on both sides of the street. I thought of you when you told KB you would be at the Thunder game, and you would be the guy in the blue shirt. I was gonna tell Ldawg that I was on Cannery road by the motorcycles.

Comment

• Oh where, oh where did that JC go
                Oh where, oh where can he be

With his butt hurt by wayne
                and a speeding ticket by the GA popo

Oh where, oh where can he be?

Comment

• Morning y'all

Comment

• Morning Vols, what's everyones plans? I have a golf tournament today, mow a lawn or two tomorrow, and try and find something on TV worth watching.

Comment

• Morning everyone. going to a family get-together at my brother's in the Tulsa area this weekend. Supposed to take off about 2 today to go play golf in Tulsa with my brother, my son and son's brother-in-law. Doubt that will happen. Heavy rains across the State with flooding in some areas.

BTW, KB, congrats on your engagement! I wish you the best, my friend.

Comment

Morning everyone. going to a family get-together at my brother's in the Tulsa area this weekend. Supposed to take off about 2 today to go play golf in Tulsa with my brother, my son and son's brother-in-law. Doubt that will happen. Heavy rains across the State with flooding in some areas.

BTW, KB, congrats on your engagement! I wish you the best, my friend.
                        Now this is how you do family reunions My wife won't let me golf when we go to em.

She's lucky I keep her around

Comment

• What happened between jc and wayne?
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Now this is how you do family reunions My wife won't let me golf when we go to em.

She's lucky I keep her around
                            The family reunion is not actually until tomorrow. We're just adding the golf in on the front end. Have to get creative, Club.

If we get to play it will be a very soggy track. We'll probably end up playing poker instead. I have a bottle of Herradura which will go well with either golf or poker...or just about anything for that matter.

Comment

The family reunion is not actually until tomorrow. We're just adding the golf in on the front end. Have to get creative, Club.

If we get to play it will be a very soggy track. We'll probably end up playing poker instead. I have a bottle of Herradura which will go well with either golf or poker...or just about anything for that matter.
                              That looks like two days with family, I draw the line at 1

Comment

That looks like two days with family, I draw the line at 1
                                As I said, I have no friends. So, if I can get some family members to play golf with me it's all good. My family members who golf (except my wife) all like having a beer or 10 while they play with shots at the turn. Hell, I even play golf with my wife from time to time...at least when neither of us can find anyone else to play with.

Comment

Working...
                                X