X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
    Ldick gonna titty fuck u too!
    He'll get scared just like you did. I heard your asshole pucker up while you were texting me you couldn't make it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      Last time I was there the family did the 17 mile ride a few times while I played Spyglass Hill. Big Sur and Carmel are the most beautiful places in the world. I'm going to Tahoe in Feb so we might fly into San Fran and drive down to Carmel. Then cut across Sacramento and go to Reno/Tahoe. I'll let you know if I'm doing that!!!
      I agree about Big Sur. Beautiful place. You skiing in Tahoe, vols? Only time I've ever been there was in May. Would love to go there and ski. Edgewood course was nice though.

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
        I agree about Big Sur. Beautiful place. You skiing in Tahoe, vols? Only time I've ever been there was in May. Would love to go there and ski. Edgewood course was nice though.
        Yes. Only place that's as pretty as Big Sur is Heavenly in Lake Tahoe. Man the views skiing down that mountain are just unreal. Me and Tech Fan went up on a double black diomond there and I really think the ride up between 3 different lifts took about 45 minutes to an hour. But boy was it worth it when we got to the top. Tech fan took one of the chair lifts back down once he got up top but I won't call him out on that!!!

Comment

• 's

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            Last time I was there the family did the 17 mile ride a few times while I played Spyglass Hill. Big Sur and Carmel are the most beautiful places in the world. I'm going to Tahoe in Feb so we might fly into San Fran and drive down to Carmel. Then cut across Sacramento and go to Reno/Tahoe. I'll let you know if I'm doing that!!!
            You got it Vols ... we'll go on the hunt for Dirty Harry

JC

Comment

• Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
              You got it Vols ... we'll go on the hunt for Dirty Sanchez

JC

Homos
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Ldick gonna titty fuck u too!
                Originally posted by JC View Post
                You got it Vols ... we'll go on the hunt for Dirty Sanchez

JC
                I think you are the main reason why er'body at the ARR Ex site sez that BC is a sports chat room for Gays!

Well you AND Chung anyway

Comment

• Guess I'll save the PB tee time I had for Club for some other loser

Comment

• Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
                    I think you are the main reason why er'body at the ARR Ex site sez that BC is a sports chat room for Gays!

Well you AND Chung anyway
                    I don't give 2 fucks what people at the Arr X place think or say
                    [email protected]

Comment

I don't give 2 fucks what people at the Arr X place think or say
                      Mostly Big East fvcks anyway

Comment

• I'm about to knock the fuck out of this cab driver if he doesn't stfu

Non stop jabbering

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                          I'm about to knock the fuck out of this cab driver if he doesn't stfu

Non stop jabbering
                          Ask him to stop at a 24 hour Walgreens, hear they have clean shitters
                          [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                            I'm about to knock the fuck out of this cab driver if he doesn't stfu

Non stop jabbering
                            So did the cabbie survive

Comment

• Tiger couldn't win a major if he was the only one playing

He should be called pussy cuz he's no tiger
                              [email protected]

Comment

Tiger couldn't win a major if he was the only one playing

He should be called pussy cuz he's no tiger
                                It's unreal watching him collapse under pressure, like all his opponents used to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X