Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna be useless myself this weekend. going to Vail. Playing here on Sunday.
    Red Sky Ranch and Golf Club

Not sure why. I'm not good enough to play the course but the views will be good.

Comment

• Looks nice Garth, I'm a big fan of Fazio courses, not a big fan of Norman courses, but they both look beautiful. I'm gonna go visit Pebble Beach while I'm in Monterey, maybe just go through the pro shop and have lunch there. Won't play it, my wife is with and she doesn't golf. (which actually is a good thing)

Comment

• How could u not play pebble beach?
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Club,

If you want me to hang out with mrs club while you play pebble ill gladly do it.
          Mrs club and I can go purse shopping and to lunch at a cafe and maybe even get a mani peddy
          Think about it and let me know.

Sincerely,

KAZ
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
            Club,

If you want me to hang out with mrs club while you play pebble ill gladly do it.
            Mrs club and I can go purse shopping and to lunch at a cafe and maybe even get a mani peddy

Sincerely,

KAZ
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
              Club,

Sincerely,

KAZ
              We can also get a bikini wax, you know, high and tight for our men!

I also know a shoe store that's to die for!

Kaz
              [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                Morning Bry. Golfed all day yesterday, work today, then off on a trip to Monterey for the rest of the week. I need some time off!!
                Club if u r actually coming to Monterey get my number or email from Okie Kb. Let's get together for a brew or I can get ya' a discount on a tour. Seventeen Mile Dr, Big Sur or Carmel Valley Wine Tour.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                  Looks nice Garth, I'm a big fan of Fazio courses, not a big fan of Norman courses, but they both look beautiful. I'm gonna go visit Pebble Beach while I'm in Monterey, maybe just go through the pro shop and have lunch there. Won't play it, my wife is with and she doesn't golf. (which actually is a good thing)
                  Only one of the 2 courses I can get on Sunday is the Norman course. A friend who coaches golf at the Air Force Academy said the Norman course is very tough. I'm having second thoughts. May play somewhere else. Not sure I want to pay $500 to listen to my wife bitch about the fairway bunkers.

Comment

• And after paying the green fees I probably can't afford enough $20 double whiskeys to get me around the course. I'd keep that beer bitch busy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
                      Club if u r actually coming to Monterey get my number or email from Okie Kb. Let's get together for a brew or I can get ya' a discount on a tour. Seventeen Mile Dr, Big Sur or Carmel Valley Wine Tour.
                      Club making another home and home!
                      [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                        Club making another home and home!
                        Aawwwww your jealous ....

Comment

• Why won't anyone do a home and home with me????

Comment

• Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
                            Last time I was there the family did the 17 mile ride a few times while I played Spyglass Hill. Big Sur and Carmel are the most beautiful places in the world. I'm going to Tahoe in Feb so we might fly into San Fran and drive down to Carmel. Then cut across Sacramento and go to Reno/Tahoe. I'll let you know if I'm doing that!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                              Why won't anyone do a home and home with me????
                              I should have!!
                              [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                                Last time I was there the family did the 17 mile ride a few times while I played Spyglass Hill. Big Sur and Carmel are the most beautiful places in the world. I'm going to Tahoe in Feb so we might fly into San Fran and drive down to Carmel. Then cut across Sacramento and go to Reno/Tahoe. I'll let you know if I'm doing that!!!
                                Ldick gonna titty fuck u too!
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X