This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    After all the hard work you have put in this week, you deserve a round of golf with some friends and some ice cold beverages. I just hope the weather remains fantastic and you take full advantage of the great weather day and shoot a low scoring round
    Who is this??
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
      Who is this??
      Good morning Mr. JC. So glad to see you won your bet last night. Hopefully you have nothing but winners today also. I also hope that all your bids come in on time and are on the target price range.

Comment

Good morning Mr. JC. So glad to see you won your bet last night. Hopefully you have nothing but winners today also. I also hope that all your bids come in on time and are on the target price range.

I think KB's GF has his password to BC
        [email protected]

Comment

Who is this??
          It's their one month anniversary from the 48 hour butt fuck marathon so their being nice to each other!!!

Comment

I think KB's GF has his password to BC
            Well we all know it's not the neighbor who stole the password

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              Well we all know it's not the neighbor who stole the password

That dumbfuck and me just might trade some fists. Last night he's out there firing his gun off. I just laughed as I was thinking how that wouldn't scare his horses. So I went and did a few more fireworks. He tried to counteract by unloading his magazine rapid fire style about three times. I screamed at him, it's not my horses you're scaring!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

That dumbfuck and me just might trade some fists. Last night he's out there firing his gun off. I just laughed as I was thinking how that wouldn't scare his horses. So I went and did a few more fireworks. He tried to counteract by unloading his magazine rapid fire style about three times. I screamed at him, it's not my horses you're scaring!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                yep y'all are coming to blows pretty soon. Fuck that dumb okie up bubba!!!

Comment

It's their one month anniversary from the 48 hour butt fuck marathon so their being nice to each other!!!
                  I seriously just laughed out loud
                  [email protected]

Comment

• Who's ready for a cold beer?

Comment

Who's ready for a cold beer?
                      Pop a top again

Comment

• Morning y'all, great day of golf yesterday, played 36 holes. Sometimes I think I should do that more often.

Comment

• Glad you had a great day of golf Mr. Club!

Comment

• Anyone have an egg???? Or better yet chickens?????

Comment

• Guys, let's all make an effort to participate in the free contest that Wayne is providing for us. What does it say for the site when the regulars aren't even participating you know?

Hell, he lists the damn games in the thread for you. It's not like you have to do any research. Just simply go in the thread and pick a game.

Thanks!

Comment

• Morning folks

Comment

Working...
                                X