• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
    Bruins win in 7!
    Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
    No
    Wow, thought you were a fan of the Bruins.

Comment

• kb has a new car?!?!?!

Bob Stoops' home burglarized

NORMAN, Okla. -- The home of Oklahoma football coach Bob Stoops was robbed early Wednesday morning, police confirmed to ESPN.com.

The burglary occurred around 3:30 a.m. Wednesday while the Stoops family slept, according to Lieutenant Eric Lehenbauer of the Norman Police Department. Among the items stolen was a vehicle.

Police were called to the scene about 8:30 a.m. after the family discovered the burglary. Lehenbauer said there were no injuries. It wasn't immediately clear if Bob Stoops was home during the burglary. He and several Oklahoma players were in Wichita, Kan., on Wednesday night for an appearance at an OU Club of Wichita event.

The crime is being considered a first-degree burglary, and Lehenbauer said his department has leads it is following.

The Stoops family moved into the new home last year.

Comment

• Had to be some numb nut Texass fan

Comment

• Speaking of crime with sports figures, what the HELL is going on with this Aaron Hernandez story?!

Sounds crazy and pretty fishy to me. He's almost gotta be involved right?

Comment

• Yeah kb, very weird. Not sure what to make of that right now. The police are not saying much. It was his girlfriends sisters boyfriend. I can't believe he would be that dumb but you never know with these guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              Bob Stoops' home burglarized

NORMAN, Okla. -- The home of Oklahoma football coach Bob Stoops was robbed early Wednesday morning, police confirmed to ESPN.com.

The burglary occurred around 3:30 a.m. Wednesday while the Stoops family slept, according to Lieutenant Eric Lehenbauer of the Norman Police Department. Among the items stolen was a vehicle.

Police were called to the scene about 8:30 a.m. after the family discovered the burglary. Lehenbauer said there were no injuries. It wasn't immediately clear if Bob Stoops was home during the burglary. He and several Oklahoma players were in Wichita, Kan., on Wednesday night for an appearance at an OU Club of Wichita event.

The crime is being considered a first-degree burglary, and Lehenbauer said his department has leads it is following.

The Stoops family moved into the new home last year.
              detectives may wanna question Jason white. I mean being a wal mart greeter doesnt pay that well and maybe he needed some things to sell.
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                detectives may wanna question Jason white. I mean being a wal mart greeter doesnt pay that well and maybe he needed some things to sell.
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by garth View Post
                  I went home early also last night after playing in my club's Wednesday evening golf scramble. Unfortunately my truck didn't make it home last night. It got impaired and had to sleep it off at the course. My daughter-in-law was nice enough to drive me home since my truck and her husband were too drunk to drive.
                  [email protected]

Comment

• Morning boys What's everyone doing this weekend? Helping a friend move this afternoon, then I'm doing the diggety diggety thing. My daughter is taking me to the world of outlaws races tonight, it was my fathers day present. Wedding tomorrow night and probably cuddle with the wife all day Sunday

Comment

• Manu Ginobili reminds me of a really good running back. Gets yards, has some really good games. Then the next game, after you start to think he may be a star, he fumbles three times in the 4th quarter.

Comment

• Kids are with their mom in GA, no baseball for me. I don't know wtf I'm gonna do this weekend??
                        [email protected]

Comment

• What is the world of outlaw races??
                          [email protected]

Comment

• Manu can't see well anymore, his big nose gets in the way
                            [email protected]

Comment

What is the world of outlaw races??
                              Nascar of open wheel sprint cars

Comment

Manu can't see well anymore, his big nose gets in the way

Comment

Working...
                                X