Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Ladies .. Digging out of a 11 inch snow fall. Weather has been great so I can not complain
    Last edited by Spark; 03-07-2013, 08:21 AM.

Comment

• Good morning spark. Hope all is well my friend
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Morning Spark, morning Dimer. I hate Thursdays.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post

Dave is like a pillowtop mattress
          Laying on top of Dave made that twin mattress feel like a king size mattress.

Comment

• Originally posted by longnex View Post
            Laying on top of Dave made that twin mattress feel like a king size mattress.
            Dave's man tit is the best pillow a person can have
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

• Wazzzzup Biznitches

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                Wazzzzup Biznitches
                Just getting ready to go home for the day....How's the road trip??

Comment

• Do I take the gondola to the top or stick to the bunny hill?
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                    Do I take the gondola to the top or stick to the bunny hill?
                    I had this dream last night, Dimer on the Black Diamond runs, went something like this

Comment

• After becoming frustrated with the attitude of a shoe salesman a blonde declared, 'I think I'll just go out and catch my own alligator, and get me a pair of alligator shoes for free!'

The shoe salesman replied with a sly smile, 'Well little lady, why don't you go give it a try?'
                      The blonde headed off to the swamp, determined to catch an alligator. Later in the day, the shoe salesman was driving home and spotted the young woman standing waist deep in the murky water,
                      shotgun in hand.

He saw a huge 9-foot gator swimming rapidly toward her. With lightning reflexes the blonde took aim, shot the creature and hauled it up on the bank.

Nearby were 7 more dead gators. The shoe salesman watched in amazement as she struggled with the gator. Then, rolling her eyes, she screamed in frustration . . .
                      "Sonofagun! THIS ONE'S BAREFOOT TOO!"

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                          Just getting ready to go home for the day....How's the road trip??
                          Haven't even started back yet

May see if I can get another night here

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                            I had this dream last night, Dimer on the Black Diamond runs, went something like this

They will need a much larger helicopter to get Dimer if he gets injured.

Just saying
                            [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by longnex View Post
                              After becoming frustrated with the attitude of a shoe salesman a blonde declared, 'I think I'll just go out and catch my own alligator, and get me a pair of alligator shoes for free!'

The shoe salesman replied with a sly smile, 'Well little lady, why don't you go give it a try?'
                              The blonde headed off to the swamp, determined to catch an alligator. Later in the day, the shoe salesman was driving home and spotted the young woman standing waist deep in the murky water,
                              shotgun in hand.

He saw a huge 9-foot gator swimming rapidly toward her. With lightning reflexes the blonde took aim, shot the creature and hauled it up on the bank.

Nearby were 7 more dead gators. The shoe salesman watched in amazement as she struggled with the gator. Then, rolling her eyes, she screamed in frustration . . .
                              "Sonofagun! THIS ONE'S BAREFOOT TOO!"

[email protected]

Comment

• Oklahoma police find loaded gun hidden in woman's private parts

Published March 07, 2013

FoxNews.com

A search of two Oklahoma women who were sitting in a vehicle outside a closed restaurant turned bizarre when police discovered that one of them was concealing a loaded gun – inside her private parts.

Read more: Oklahoma police find loaded gun hidden in woman's private parts | Fox News

Kb, looks like your girlfriend is still mad you didn't take her to dinner the other night

Comment

Working...
                                X