This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
    Has anyone heard want Garnett said to Anthony to set him off?
    He told Melo his estranged wife tasted like honey nut Cheerios
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Yea, I know, but mellow said he crossed a line guys aren't suppose to. I was just wondering what that is.

Maybe they should just read this fine info from our fearless leader

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/ra...ord-troll.html

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
        He told Melo his estranged wife tasted like honey nut Cheerios

Comment

• This is pretty good

Comment

• Morning boys. How bout a nice snow storm for the weekend? My wife said, should we go stock up for the weekend? I said I'm fine, I have plenty of beer

Comment

Morning boys. How bout a nice snow storm for the weekend? My wife said, should we go stock up for the weekend? I said I'm fine, I have plenty of beer

Good answer

Morning Clubber

Comment

• Colorado College here tonight and tomorrow night for hockey. Those boys are gonna be so happy to get out of here on Sunday. Ass whoopin plus a blizzard with -20 degree temps, with wind chills into the -50's. When they fly into Denver and its 25 degrees, they will be happier than an antelope with night vision goggles.

Comment

Morning boys. How bout a nice snow storm for the weekend? My wife said, should we go stock up for the weekend? I said I'm fine, I have plenty of beer
                  I would love to be getting that much snow. Our power went out a few years ago during a snow storm and my ex walked outside and I had 45 beers stuck in the snow that I took out the fridge. Bitch thought I should have grabbed the milk too!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                    I would love to be getting that much snow. Our power went out a few years ago during a snow storm and my ex walked outside and I had 45 beers stuck in the snow that I took out the fridge. Bitch thought I should have grabbed the milk too!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

• *Note to self* Next time I get back from out of town and go to pick up my dog at my girlfriends house, act more excited to see the girlfriend rather than the dog

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                          *Note to self* Next time I get back from out of town and go to pick up my dog at my girlfriends house, act more excited to see the girlfriend rather than the dog

Always remember, if you lock your wife/girlfriend and your dog in the trunk of your car for a period of time, only one of them is gonna act happy to see you when you let them out!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                            GL today Dimer

Comment

• What up peeps?

Like atl and houston today
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                                What up peeps?

Like atl and houston today
                                Morning kid .. Like Houston not too sure of the other game

Morning Guys

Comment

Working...
                                X