This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
    KB is gonna spend the rest of the day in this thread starring at the man sock!!!!

Comment

Oregon loses to USC
      That will be a good game.

but

USC loses to Oregon, see how easy.

Comment

KB is gonna spend the rest of the day in this thread starring at the man sock!!!!
        What a great thread!

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          How many more weeks till the club closes?
          It was closed last Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Here's our 18th green last Thursday. Do you still call it a green when its white???

Comment

It was closed last Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Here's our 18th green last Thursday. Do you still call it a green when its white???

I wouldn't have to work and school would be closed for two days if we had that kinda snow

Comment

• Can you guys just not picture Bill Murray (Club) driving around his course in a golf cart with chains on the tires last Thursday drinking Miller Lite's and taking pictures

Comment

I wouldn't have to work and school would be closed for two days if we had that kinda snow
                I know you wouldn't sell many AC units that's for sure

Comment

• Notice how club shows snow pics of the golf course now instead of at his house. He don't want us seeing them million dollar homes in the background and giving his rich ass shit about it anymore!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                    Can you guys just not picture Bill Murray (Club) driving around his course in a golf cart with chains on the tires last Thursday drinking Miller Lite's and taking pictures
                    Winter golf cart

Comment

• How many of those do you have Club? 3? 4? In different colors

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                        How many of those do you have Club? 3? 4? In different colors
                        I have 6, all in orange. Put two at the bottom of the driveway, and then two on each side of the sidewalk next to the driveway. Keeps me from ripping up the yard with the snow blower.

Comment

• I would give anything to have a buddy in the car with me right now. Worst gas of all time and I have nobody to enjoy it with.

Comment

I have 6, all in orange. Put two at the bottom of the driveway, and then two on each side of the sidewalk next to the driveway. Keeps me from ripping up the yard with the snow blower.
                            You were talking about the little orange poles right?

Comment

I would give anything to have a buddy in the car with me right now. Worst gas of all time and I have nobody to enjoy it with.
                              This is why you will continue to be single!!!

Comment

• Good Luck tonight boys, I hear a Lite calling my name. If anybody has a Billion Star Lock, please feel free to text me, (hint hint) Otherwise I may flip a coin.

Comment

Working...
                                X