This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    Best advice I can give you is to pack your shit and get out of that snow infested state. Only other advice I could give is don't LOOSE your snow shovel!!!!!!!
    I like Bluto's advice better!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      Morning guys 4 - 8 inches of snow between now and Friday. Earliest snow since 1962. I guess I was 11 months old at the time, so I don't quite recall that. I'm looking for advice??

Get your Butler or Maid to turn the heat up, grab a pile of money from your vault, spread it all over your bed and bang the old lady!

Then just roll around on all those Ben's laughing at all of us poor fuckers here on BC as u light your Cuban with a 100$$ bill.
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
        Get your Butler or Maid to turn the heat up, grab a pile of money from your vault, spread it all over your bed and bang the old lady!

Then just roll around on all those Ben's laughing at all of us poor fuckers here on BC as u light your Cuban with a 100$$ bill.

Gonna start golf in an hour, we have about 3 hours before the rain starts, snow hits later. I'll send video of how to golf in snowshoes or Mukluks.

For those who don't know
        Mukluk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

• Get out the snow blower Club

Comment

• Take a pic of the skank drivin the golf cart Club
            [email protected]

Comment

Take a pic of the skank drivin the golf cart Club
              They have to a blubber whale driving it today in those conditions

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post

Gonna start golf in an hour, we have about 3 hours before the rain starts, snow hits later. I'll send video of how to golf in snowshoes or Mukluks.

For those who don't know
                Mukluk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                I'd rather dodge a bad hurricane once every 5-10 years then fight that snow EVERY year !!!

And Club, to really piss you off, I leave tomorrow morning to go to Fairhope Alabama and play Rock Creek for 3 days !!!
                We have 60 of us going to play a "practice" round Thursday then our club championship starts Friday and ends Saturday !!!
                Mega dollars, at least for most of us is on for Friday. There is over $ 8K in the pool with the winner getting $ 5k and 2nd place getting getting $ 2,100. We have a group of 10 that "bought" 14 people so we just need someone of the 14 to finish 1st or 2nd or even better, have 2 people we bought finish in the top 2 !!!

Enjoy the snow buddy !!!
                I'll be in SEC country in the sun with temps around 75 degrees !!!
                jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Morning all snow blowers, golf enthusiasts, and urgenters

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                    I'd rather dodge a bad hurricane once every 5-10 years then fight that snow EVERY year !!!

And Club, to really piss you off, I leave tomorrow morning to go to Fairhope Alabama and play Rock Creek for 3 days !!!
                    We have 60 of us going to play a "practice" round Thursday then our club championship starts Friday and ends Saturday !!!
                    Mega dollars, at least for most of us is on for Friday. There is over $ 8K in the pool with the winner getting $ 5k and 2nd place getting getting $ 2,100. We have a group of 10 that "bought" 14 people so we just need someone of the 14 to finish 1st or 2nd or even better, have 2 people we bought finish in the top 2 !!!

Enjoy the snow buddy !!!
                    Lol

Dave rubbing it in just a little bit!!

What a helmet shiner
                    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                      Morning all snow blowers, golf enthusiasts, and urgenters
                      Morning cock blowers, pole vaulting enthusiast, and urgent thread bitches!!

Morning KB, hope you are doing well after last week.
                      [email protected]

Comment

• Morning assholes, and asshole lover.

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave View Post

Enjoy the snow buddy !!!
                          Sounds like a fun time. Do you do a calcutta? Or can anyone bet on any golfer?

Comment

Morning cock blowers, pole vaulting enthusiast, and urgent thread bitches!!

Morning KB, hope you are doing well after last week.
                            I am buddy, thank you.

Comment

• Starving

Comment

• Hung over

Comment

Working...
                                X