This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kills
    himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "where's the
    self- help section?" she said if she told me, it would
    defeat the purpose.

How do they get deer to cross the road only at those road signs?

Comment

• Morning Ladies

Comment

• Morning Spark and the rest of yall I lost a little on last nights game but as a gambler I just wonder how many people lost on Sunday and then chased last night just to get fucked. I bet some people are waking up sick as shit this morning wondering how they are going to pay a bookie.

Comment

• Only good thing to come out of last nights game was the Packers lost, even though I did bet on them. But it does bring a small smile to my face.

I wonder if the ref that signaled the TD is the same ref that called defensive interference on the packers when the Seahawk reciever grabed his facemask and crawled over his back.

Good morning crew, anyone sending flowers today???

Comment

• Sad news, Kyle's Mom passed away last night. His extended family is here in urgent, so I would ask if everyone please say a prayer for KB and his family. Very, very sad.

For the record, my comment in my last post in reguards to flowers was directed at Kb, but for a completely different reason. Every time him or I have a "disagreement" with our wife/girlfriend, we kid each other about sending flowers.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
              Sad news, Kyle's Mom passed away last night. His extended family is here in urgent, so I would ask if everyone please say a prayer for KB and his family. Very, very sad.

For the record, my comment in my last post in reguards to flowers was directed at Kb, but for a completely different reason. Every time him or I have a "disagreement" with our wife/girlfriend, we kid each other about sending flowers.
              So sorry to hear this KB. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.
              It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

• Sorry for your loss Kb. We will pray for you and your family.

Comment

• Kyle,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and your family during these difficult times. If you need anything please don't hesitate to call.

Bryan
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Kyle,

I am so sorry to hear about your lost. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please call or text me if you need a friend.

Take care brother.
                    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

• Hey Kyle.

Really sad news bro. Call anytime if you need someone to talk to. I've gone through it myself. It's never easy. Just know that she's at peace and in a better place ....

KAZ
                      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• God bless you Brother, you and your family will be in my prayers.

Like all the rest said, if you need to talk or vent, I'm available.
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

• Sorry to hear KB. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Call if you need anything.

Comment

• So sorry to hear about your Mother buddy. I went thru it and I know its not easy.
                            You know the number to call if you need to talk and you have plenty of friends here you could call.

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family buddy.
                            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Thank you all very much. Very difficult news to wake up to, but I feel like I'm handling it fairly well so far. Want to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Love you all like brothers!

Comment

• So sorry for your loss Kyle. Thoughts and Prayers to you and the family.

Comment

Working...
                                X