• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    1st two posts after my injury

I can't remember if they put a gown on me at the ER or not
    That's what friends are for!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      Gay football player in North Dakota kicked off team for kissing his 65 year old boyfriend at a game!!!!! Bunch of sick fucks up in that state.
      You obviously would get the gay vote in ND also. Are the sick fucks the coach or the gays?

Comment

I can't remember if they put a gown on me at the ER or not
        No they didn't. Pretty sure it was a white 10 man tent!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
          You obviously would get the gay vote in ND also. Are the sick fucks the coach or the gays?

The funny thing is they kicked him off the team for lying. The coach asked him if he kissed the man and he said yes that it was his grandfather. He later felt bad about lying to his coach and went and told the coach he lied and that was his 65 year old boyfriend

Comment

Gay football player in North Dakota kicked off team for kissing his 65 year old boyfriend at a game!!!!! Bunch of sick fucks up in that state.
            I Didnt realize club was 65.
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                I said the old man was kissing him. Club would have been giving him a blowjob!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                  My post about the white shirt was because it was white out at your Thunder basketball game, but maybe it was my Extrasensory perception kicking in!!!

I see beer and golf in my future!!!

Jimmy, problem with a lot of Dr's (imo) is they treat the illness rather than trying to find out what is causing the illness. If you are getting this stuff a couple times a year, something is wrong in the enviroment around you. My kids were getting step throat quite frequently and I finally had my wife and I tested for it. I was carrying the virus, giving it to my kids, even though I never got any symptoms. Just a thought

Signed,
                  Dr. Club
                  Whats step throat Dr Club? Is that what you get from climbing too many steps?

Comment

• Originally posted by longnex View Post
                    Whats step throat Dr Club? Is that what you get from climbing too many steps?
                    Good eyes Nex!!! I didn't even catch that one.

Comment

Good eyes Nex!!! I didn't even catch that one.
                      Im sure the solution was to put an elevator in his house the rich bastard.

Comment

• Originally posted by longnex View Post
                        Im sure the solution was to put an elevator in his house the rich bastard.
                        the rich fuck is probably going to hire someone to type all his post now!!!

Comment

• Comment

Bump for Men's day. And for LSUFan
                            This was great KB!

"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

the rich fuck is probably going to hire someone to type all his post now!!!
                              Club's so rich that the minimum requirements for his personal typist must be Summa Cum Laude from Harvard.
                              "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                              is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

• Morning boys and step throaters

Comment

Working...
                                X