• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    or club saying he's kinda rich
    bwahahahhahahahahhahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
      We did very good. We were in Cooperstown with 104 other teams and we were 4 outs away from the final 16. We had a 3-2 lead with 2 outs in the bottom of the 5th and lose 5-3.

The boys played great and considering we were playing teams from all over the country where they pick the "best of the best" and I take my friends kids, kids of parents I coached, etc., we did awesome.

And I got to eat lunch with Dimer while we were there. It was good seeing him again.
      That's awesome Dave. Congrats to you and the kids

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
        Yo Dave, that's like me saying I kinda like golf! Or letswinalot is kind of an idiot, or JC saying he kinda likes rumps, Or KB saying he kinda likes booze, or Vols saying he kinda likes republicans, or.....well I'm guessing your getting the picture

and your point ???
        jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Hope SEC fan chokes, then has a stroke while eating his fried chicken and okra!
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Or Club saying he's kinda rich
            [email protected]

Comment

• A man goes into the hospital for a vasectomy. Before the procedure a very attractive nurse comes in and takes his vitals, then tells him to take all of his clothes off. When he is fully undressed she instructs him to lie down on the table. The man obeys.

The nurse then takes all of her clothes off and has her way with him. Upon this 'service' concluding, the man catches his breath and asks what that was about.

The nurse informs the patient studies have shown that before a vasectomy, if the man has an ejaculation, he will be more relaxed and the cord is easier for the surgeon to locate and sever, thereby making the surgery safer, more efficient and quicker.

The nurse then wheels the patient to the operating room. While they are going down the hall the patient looks through a window to the right and sees six men in a room masturbating. Curious, the man asks, " What are they doing in there"? The nurse responds, " They're preparing for vasectomies too, but you have Blue Cross, and they have "Obama Care".
              jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                A man goes into the hospital for a vasectomy. Before the procedure a very attractive nurse comes in and takes his vitals, then tells him to take all of his clothes off. When he is fully undressed she instructs him to lie down on the table. The man obeys.

The nurse then takes all of her clothes off and has her way with him. Upon this 'service' concluding, the man catches his breath and asks what that was about.

The nurse informs the patient studies have shown that before a vasectomy, if the man has an ejaculation, he will be more relaxed and the cord is easier for the surgeon to locate and sever, thereby making the surgery safer, more efficient and quicker.

The nurse then wheels the patient to the operating room. While they are going down the hall the patient looks through a window to the right and sees six men in a room masturbating. Curious, the man asks, " What are they doing in there"? The nurse responds, " They're preparing for vasectomies too, but you have Blue Cross, and they have "Obama Care".
                [email protected]

Comment

• Morning boys. Finally figured out how Club is so rich. He's a union worker getting paid $42 bucks an hour to manufacture sugar

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                    Morning boys. Finally figured out how Club is so rich. He's a union worker getting paid $42 bucks an hour to manufacture sugar
                    No then I would be unemployed for the last year and a half, cause I turned down that wage because they wouldn't pay 100% of my health insurance.

Morning boys

Comment

• Mornin y'all Saturday high 84 and Sunday 83. I might get a tee time both days!!

Comment

Mornin y'all Saturday high 84 and Sunday 83. I might get a tee time both days!!
                        Are those the scores you're hoping to shoot or the temps?Wednesday 80 and a 78. 25 mph winds so I thought I played fairly well.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                          Are those the scores you're hoping to shoot or the temps?Wednesday 80 and a 78. 25 mph winds so I thought I played fairly well.
                          I would quit golf if I shot that bad!!!!

I played 40+ holes a few weeks ago but haven't played much this year it seems like. I'm thinking 75-76 for my score this weekend but I'll probably take anything in the 70's right now!!

Comment

• 's I haven't played a fucking round since April

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                              's I haven't played a fucking round since April
                              I have a Ping G20 that you will love!!!! $225 plus shipping.

Comment

I have a Ping G20 that you will love!!!! $225 plus shipping.
                                Ping G20 Driver .44" long w/ 9.5 * of loft. TFC 169D Graphite Reg Flex Shaft 881978086100 | eBay

$ 155.00 on ebay...

Comment

Working...
                                X