Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone talk KB from off the ledge. Lmao!

KAZ
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• I like OKC team and wanted them to win but i gotta say......that was the worst performance i think i've ever saw by a team in a elimination game. OKC got punched in the mouth and they played like garbage never once in the game really from the tip. That was ugly.
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
        Someone talk KB from off the ledge. Lmao!

KAZ
        Since when am I on the ledge?

Comment

• Move over Michael Jordon, Lebron is the man.... And, this coming from a Lebron Hater!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
            Move over Michael Jordon, Lebron is the man.... And, this coming from a Lebron Hater!
            Geezus, you're a fucking idiot. Not even close man

Comment

• 2:08AM

Good morning all. Brutal game to watch last night, 1 team Vs 5 individuals all trying to make a comeback by themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                2:08AM

Good morning all. Brutal game to watch last night, 1 team Vs 5 individuals all trying to make a comeback by themselves.
                OKC got their ass whooped, then they got bitch slapped, then Lebron gave Durant and Harden a facial after he pulled his black mamba out of Westbrooks ass!!
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

• The chosen "won"

Comment

• Must be in the water

Comment

• I'm really not that upset about it, but you guys are fucking idiots.

Can go fuck yourselves for all I care. Sorry my teams can't win every game for you guys

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post

Must be in the water

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha

Big game Scotty Brooks lmfao!
                        [email protected]

Comment

• I never post in here but FUCK LEBRON AND FUCK THE HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Delonte West celebrated with another Dirty Sanchez on Lebrons mom after the game!

OKC's time will come and it will probably be next year. Maybe by then they will get some real fuckin refs in there that will call horrible fouls on both teams and not just the younger one. They fuckin SUCKED and KD paid the price several times for their inept job!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                            I never post in here but FUCK LEBRON AND FUCK THE HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Delonte West celebrated with another Dirty Sanchez on Lebrons mom after the game!

OKC's time will come and it will probably be next year. Maybe by then they will get some real fuckin refs in there that will call horrible fouls on both teams and not just the younger one. They fuckin SUCKED and KD paid the price several times for their inept job!
                            Yeah, it was the refs fault.
                            [email protected]

Comment

• If you watched any of these games in the playoffs or listened to talk radio anywhere or climbed out from under your rock at any point, you would know how horrible the refs were. It was the topic of many discussions during this whole postseason.

When you have a guy who was in on the fix with Tim Donaghy and it was clear he was Tim's right hand man, reffing playoff games, it makes you wonder. It wasn't a question of what they did, it was fact and they need to get their shit together!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                                If you watched any of these games in the playoffs or listened to talk radio anywhere or climbed out from under your rock at any point, you would know how horrible the refs were. It was the topic of many discussions during this whole postseason.

When you have a guy who was in on the fix with Tim Donaghy and it was clear he was Tim's right hand man, reffing playoff games, it makes you wonder. It wasn't a question of what they did, it was fact and they need to get their shit together!
                                One call last night that really made me scratch my head was the call on Fischer. Flagrant??? You got to be kidding me.

Comment

Working...
                                X