X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Morning all

Comment

• Morning all. What a shot by Bubba yesterday! Congrats to the big hitting lefty

Comment

• Morning Kb, I was studying up in the Tiger went off at -8, coudn't find a loop hole for ya,
          What I found very curious was some of the American "young guns" were following the playoff and were there to congratulate Bubba when he won. I don't think I have ever seen that except in the Ryder cup/team competitions.

Comment

• Yea, that says a ton to me when you have the respect of your competitors like that. Ultimate sign of respect.

And yea, fuck Rory

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              Yea, that says a ton to me when you have the respect of your competitors like that. Ultimate sign of respect.

And yea, fuck Rory
              Watchtower was hoping that Rory and Tiger would make the turn on Sunday tied. He just didn't know they would be tied, 15 shots off the lead!!! Sorry ya lost, I guess it could have been worse.

Comment

• So I'm listening to Mike and Mike on my way to work, Curtis Strange is on there, Greenie is saying how great a shot Bubba hit on number 10, Curtis Strange says, Phil hit a great flop shot on Saturday, Rory got lucky. He's an ass!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                  So I'm listening to Mike and Mike on my way to work, Curtis Strange is on there, Greenie is saying how great a shot Bubba hit on number 10, Curtis Strange says, Phil hit a great flop shot on Saturday, Rory got lucky. He's an ass!!
                  Curtis Strange and Johnny Miller should both be forced to never talk again

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                    Curtis Strange and Johnny Miller should both be forced to never talk again
                    Hey Vols, have any fun at the Masters???

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                      Hey Vols, have any fun at the Masters???
                      Awesome. Only thing that sucked is all the dogwoods and flowers had all bloomed. Amen corner is beautiful when it's in full bloom but this year it was just brown. Still a beautiful place though.

Comment

• JC. I'm loving this Bobby Petrino scandal. Couldnt happen to a nicer guy. Karma is a bitch ain't it

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                          JC. I'm loving this Bobby Petrino scandal. Couldnt happen to a nicer guy. Karma is a bitch ain't it

Hope that pompous a-hole is miserable!!
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

• Morning peeps, sheeps, and bleeps!

Comment

• Morning guys, 20 degrees this morning, Almost like living in NoDak

Comment

• Please snow 3 ft in NoDak today

Comment

Working...
                                X