• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post

kinda looks like a girl i dated back in high school

regards,

Spark
    She had the hots for me. What can i say??

Morning Gents

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

No ...

825 Oklahoma City ........................120
      826 GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS ........109

... I do accept apologies

Comment

• good morning spark
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
          good morning spark
          How is the new place Bry?? PITA moving isn't it?? stressful but nice when you settle in

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
            How is the new place Bry?? PITA moving isn't it?? stressful but nice when you settle in
            new home is great. Thanks for asking. We still arent all unpacked. prolly will take months. but everything is coming along.
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
              No ...

825 Oklahoma City ........................120
              826 GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS ........109

... I do accept apologies

Nide winner buddy! KD is a beast! Man, he took over down the stretch.

Morning fellas

Comment

• Morning Jack, Jim, and Johnnies

Comment

• Morning all, almost February, I should start a countdown to something that really matters, When the golf course opens!!!!

Comment

• I figure the ice/snow melt will be even worse this year? You might only have 16 holes this year

Comment

I figure the ice/snow melt will be even worse this year? You might only have 16 holes this year
                      Since we have no snow or ice to speak of, I'm gonna put the over/under on 18 holes of golf open here at March 21st. That's appx 3 weeks early. We are normally open around the 15th of April with a good winter. 1st of May if we have a 80+ inches of snow.

Comment

• Did someone have to canoe you from the 16th tee box over the fairway to the green?

Comment

Did someone have to canoe you from the 16th tee box over the fairway to the green?
                          16 is the par 3 where I sent my B-day video from. I'm sure you use that as your screen saver now.

Comment

• Think this may have been posted before but made me lmao again

An elderly man (Club) is stopped by the police around 2 a.m. and is asked where he is going at this time of night.
                            The man replies, "I am on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking and staying out late."
                            The officer then asks, "Really? Who is giving that lecture at this time of night?"
                            The man replies, "That would be my wife (Mrs. Club)."

Comment

Think this may have been posted before but made me lmao again

An elderly man (Club) is stopped by the police around 2 a.m. and is asked where he is going at this time of night.
                              The man replies, "I am on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking and staying out late."
                              The officer then asks, "Really? Who is giving that lecture at this time of night?"
                              The man replies, "That would be my wife (Mrs. Club)."

Classic

Comment

• What up y'all

Comment

Working...
                                X