Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you call 10,000 Restrictor plates at the bottom of the ocean?
    A Good Start.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
      No, no no, my bad, it wasnt Tennessee pride womens basketball, it was a replay of the powerful Falcon offense getting smoked by the Gmen.

Guess no TD scoring is a southern thing, the SEC cant score them and neither can the Atlanta Falcons
      Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      I wish nobody knew my favorite teams. I get picked on all the time.

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
      Fuck you

Comment

• This one is top 5 material!

This guy's in a bar, & sees that the barkeep has this dog, who's wearing a Jr. sweater.
        Well, the race comes on, & a few laps in, ol' Junior gets into the top 20. You can see the dog's just riveted to the set, wagging his tail.
        A bit later, Jr moves into the top 15. Now the dog's on his feet, prancing around a bit.
        A bit later still, Jr gets into the top 10. Now our furry friend is really getting excited, dancing around, letting out little woofs.
        End of the race comes, Junior finishes third. The dog is going absolutely berzerk, jumping, barking, etc.
        The guy says to the barkeep "Wow! that dog of yours is quite the Junior fan. What's he do if Junior actually wins?"
        "I dunno", replied the barkeep. "I've only had him a 3 years"

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
          Did you hear about the UT fan who passed away and left his entire estate in trust for his beloved widow?
          She can't touch it until she's fourteen.
          OMG. Lmfao. This could be a 10 "y'all" response from Vols.

KAZ
          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• What is orange and white, 100 yards long and has two front teeth?
            The front row at Neyland Stadium
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

• Two UT football players were preparing for a math exam. One asked the other, "How many degrees are there in a circle?" After considerable thought the second asked, "How big is the circle?"
              [email protected]

Comment

• Girl please don't take this the wrong way, but you look better with the lights off

Comment

• Kb and his wife are driving down a country road when KB accidentally hits a Skunk. Well Mrs Kb didn't want the animal to suffer, so she made Kb get out and get the animal so they could take it to the Vet. Kb knows a few things about first aid, so he tells his wife to hold the skunk between her legs and keep it warm. She says "Well, What about the smell?" To which the Kb replies "Just hold his nose and he'll never notice!"

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                    Girl please don't take this the wrong way, but you look better with the lights off
                    Kb at night?

Comment

• Wow Club, that joke was funny back when I was in 6th grade

Comment

• I just got an email from Monte, he's gonna move urgent to the rant section!!

Comment

Wow Club, that joke was funny back when I was in 6th grade
                          I have no idea what that song is. Ya got me.

Comment

Girl please don't take this the wrong way, but you look better with the lights off
                            New Boyz Ft. Chris Brown - Better With The Lights Off (Lyric Video) - YouTube
                            [email protected]

Comment

• I made it about a minute. I'm glad I didn't know that one.

KB you should try listening to music!

Comment

• There's another woman in the dopemans life, not quite a bitch but far from a wife.
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X