This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Morning all. Still trying to figure out why any other conference other than the SEC still plays football
    its funny you mention that KB. about a week ago JC was telling me Iowa St was going to crush rutgers. He kept texting me. I sent him a text back saying "why does rutgers even bother playing the game?" rutgers proceed to boat race iowa st by 2 TD's....lmao
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      Ooooooooooohhh, so she was flying to OKC? I thought she was going to San Francisco to see KAZ? Well, either way, she was stuck at the airport, cause flights were cancelled for at least 2 days. It's nice to know, I can give him your address now and tell him you're the reason she broke it off with him!! Pretty sure he has "family" in OKC.
      i thought he was gay?
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Morning boys

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          Morning boys
          Miss your flight? Or do you just go to the airport in hopes of getting a cavity search? Never mind, I don't want to know.

Morning guys

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
            i thought he was gay?
            KB? Yea he is, but he talks like a hetro on here so people don't give him shit about that too. So maybe we should just ask him how his OU basketball team is doing? Think they got run by 30 or so last night

Comment

• Almost 40. Thunder got shalacked too

Comment

• Good nap on the flight

Comment

its funny you mention that KB. about a week ago I noticed that my tits are bigger than my wife's. I also now realize that my fan membership to the Big East has been revoked cuz I'm an ACC honk now that my beloved Syracuse Orange have bolted their conference faster than a Boeheim assistant unzipping his drawers for a 12 year old ball boy!

What does any of that have to do with SEC football?
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

• Morning all

Comment

good morning everyone!!!!

last day off was off fri-today. starting to feel like Club with all this free time.

ps i hate moving!!!
                      Judging by the fact you have trouble squeezing through doorways, I'd say you're right...

KAZ
                      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                        Judging by the fact you have trouble squeezing through doorways, I'd say you're right...

KAZ
                        He's been taking too much time off. Get back to work Dimer!!

Morning yall! What's everyone got planned for the weekend?

-

Comment

• Golf Panties

The Swede's wife steps up to the tee and, as she bends over to place her ball, a gust of wind blows her skirt up and reveals her lack of underwear.

'Good God, woman! Why aren't you wearing any skivvies?', Ole demanded.

Well, you don't give me enough housekeeping money to afford any.'

The Swede immediately reaches into his pocket and says, 'For the sake of decency, here's a 50. Go and buy yourself some underwear.'

Next, the Irishman's wife bends over to set her ball on the tee. Her skirt also blows up to show that she, too, is wearing no undies.

'Blessed Virgin Mary, woman! You've no knickers. Why not?'

She replies, 'I can't afford any on the money you give me.'

Patrick reaches into his pocket and says , 'For the sake of decency, here's a 20. Go and buy yourself some underwear!'

Lastly, the Scotsman's wife bends over. The wind also takes her skirt over her head to reveal that she, too, is naked under it.

'Sweet mudder of Jaysus, Aggie! Where ta friggin hell are yer drawers?'

She too explains, 'You dinna give me enough money ta be able ta affarrd any.'

The Scotsman reaches into his pocket and says, 'Well, fer the love 'o decency, here's a comb.....

Tidy yerself up a bit

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                              The Swede's wife steps up to the tee and, as she bends over to place her ball, a gust of wind blows her skirt up and reveals her lack of underwear.

'Good God, woman! Why aren't you wearing any skivvies?', Ole demanded.

Well, you don't give me enough housekeeping money to afford any.'

The Swede immediately reaches into his pocket and says, 'For the sake of decency, here's a 50. Go and buy yourself some underwear.'

Next, the Irishman's wife bends over to set her ball on the tee. Her skirt also blows up to show that she, too, is wearing no undies.

'Blessed Virgin Mary, woman! You've no knickers. Why not?'

She replies, 'I can't afford any on the money you give me.'

Patrick reaches into his pocket and says , 'For the sake of decency, here's a 20. Go and buy yourself some underwear!'

Lastly, the Scotsman's wife bends over. The wind also takes her skirt over her head to reveal that she, too, is naked under it.

'Sweet mudder of Jaysus, Aggie! Where ta friggin hell are yer drawers?'

She too explains, 'You dinna give me enough money ta be able ta affarrd any.'

The Scotsman reaches into his pocket and says, 'Well, fer the love 'o decency, here's a comb.....

Tidy yerself up a bit

jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

• Lunch at the soda fountain pharmacy here in town. Best BLT's you will ever eat

Comment

Working...
                                X